Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

what do you think of this new cycle? var-gh

bren565

Questions: should I change the dose?

should I run gh longer?

what do you think of the var? dosage etc?

and what sides can i expect?

and pct ideas? how do I use hcg best? and dose it at?

what do you think of my pct ideas etc?

protocol

month1

hgh - 4iu ed

month2

hgh - 4iu ed
var - 84mg ed

month3

hgh - 4iu ed
var - 84mg ed
month4

hgh - 4iu ed
pct (see pct)

month5

hgh - 4iu ed

pct:
nolva 1x pill ed 20mg
clomid 1x pill ed 50mg
hcg? what dose?

and I figure Ill through some natural test boosters and stuff in there as well

hello can i ask your stats, cycle, history, age etc please and il try to help.
i think this is going to be a waste what are you hoping to gain and why have you chose this ? not being rude just curious
and you wont need HCG for Var, but may need a liver support and test booster for your cycle.

hello can i ask your stats, cycle, history, age etc please and il try to help.
i think this is going to be a waste what are you hoping to gain and why have you chose this ? not being rude just curious
and you wont need HCG for Var, but may need a liver support and test booster for your cycle.

23yrs old

5'10

220lb

male

lifting history is heavy weight training and dieting for over 5 years

1 cycle under the belt consisting of Anadrol, diannabol, and beastdrol + katanadrol

23yrs old

5'10

220lb

male

lifting history is heavy weight training and dieting for over 5 years

1 cycle under the belt consisting of Anadrol, diannabol, and beastdrol + katanadrol

Why would you ever be running gh at your age? Your previous cycle was more than reckless and now your just getting worse...

Sent from my iPhone using EliteFitness app from Dylan Gemelli

how is running var,

and GH reckless?

both of these compounds are insurmountably safer than any other compound I can find today being run on this entire board? am I wrong?

He said your last cycle was reckless, and it was. Too many orals and no test base. You need to research hcg more, and running growth at your age can give you major irreversible sides.

Oh and that pct will get you flamed on this board, although it's similar to what I use. Ppl on here don't like nolva they will try and sell you some other protocol.

Sent from my LG-MS770 using EliteFitness

how is running var,

and GH reckless?

both of these compounds are insurmountably safer than any other compound I can find today being run on this entire board? am I wrong?

Well why? Hgh at 23!? Bad idea starting at 4iu!? Hv u ever done gh look staight up its outta da question senseless to use gh at your age.

Lastly 3 months of anavar!? You better do some my homework son b4 you hurt yourself! Way to long to run

SAFE? Btw NOTHING is safe. I uderstand what ur saying but your mind of state is wrong.

how is running var,

and GH reckless?

Yeah you are wrong in every way

Sent from my iPhone using EliteFitness app from Dylan Gemelli

Well why? Hgh at 23!? Bad idea starting at 4iu!? Hv u ever done gh look staight up its outta da question senseless to use gh at your age.

Lastly 3 months of anavar!? You better do some my homework son b4 you hurt yourself! Way to long to run

SAFE? Btw NOTHING is safe. I uderstand what ur saying but your mind of state is wrong.

2 months of var, sorry REALLY have to clarify, I would not run it 3 months.

Top Bottom