Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

TrueLiberal At the Shooting Range

I really wish I lived in an open carry state. Something about shopping for groceries with a .44 magnum revolver hanging off your hip just screams awesome.

I really wish I lived in an open carry state. Something about shopping for groceries with a .44 magnum revolver hanging off your hip just screams awesome.

I see the initial appeal to badassery, but ultimately I wouldnt want to advertise I had a gun on me to potential criminals who would want to rob any place I was at, or anything of that nature where I would be the first target to take out since I had a gun on me.

I see the initial appeal to badassery, but ultimately I wouldnt want to advertise I had a gun on me to potential criminals who would want to rob any place I was at, or anything of that nature where I would be the first target to take out since I had a gun on me.

Yeah, but in my case I'm the first target anyways, since I'm usually the biggest fucker there in any given place. Shaved head, tats, and big as fuck...kinda a given I'm getting shot first based on profiling. Sucks, cause i'm actually a really nice guy :)

CA is an open carry state. Which is odd since we are also the most unfriendly state for gun owners.

Are you serious? What sort of hoops to jump through to be able to do that?

Yeah, I'm serious. The gun has to be unloaded, holstered and the ammo/clip has to be away from the holster (other side of your belt ).

The only problem is that a lot of wannabe douches started staging these meet-ups for open carry at places like Starbucks a few years back. It drew a lot of negative attention and now private businesses can post up that open carry is prohibited.

Yeah, I'm serious. The gun has to be unloaded, holstered and the ammo/clip has to be away from the holster (other side of your belt ).

The only problem is that a lot of wannabe douches started staging these meet-ups for open carry at places like Starbucks a few years back. It drew a lot of negative attention and now private businesses can post up that open carry is prohibited.

i would rather carry concealed with full mag and one in the pipe. If youve got to pull and use, open carry would be a tactical nightmare.

Saw all that stupid shit on youtube. Just looking for attention...

Sent from my SCH-I500 using EliteFitness

Saw all that stupid shit on youtube. Just looking for attention...

Sent from my SCH-I500 using EliteFitness

Yeah, no shit. Some of them came out with camo pants and hip holsters. That's got to be great for business. People love drinking coffee at a Starbucks full of armed people.

Top Bottom