Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Needto!!! Digging the new AVI!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
if the guy has 100k of jewelry on you'll fall for it drunk or not...c'mon qt. :lmao:

I do not like dudes that wear a ton of bling it's gay in my books. I also am not a fan of over styled dudes. I don't like slobs either but there is a nice happy medium I dig.

It's ok to have nice things but it's much better to have nice investments. I'm far more impressed by a dude that says they took 100k of his money and put it in apple stock or similar than someone that spent there money on outfitting themselves.

Dropping that kinda money on exterior smacks of insecurities. I am not saying I haven't spent money to upgrade myself but I'd never not admit that it was do to a personal insecurity driving that. I could have spent $7500 on therapy or on boobs I spent it on boobs.

If all you are looking to do is get laid I'd bet the game works. If your looking to snag an SO not going to happen with the methods of the game.

No offence Needto I respect you and the fact that you worked hard just keeping it real. If your just looking for some action than play play on...

The ram is the only truck on the list I like. Why are expensive vehicles so funny looking, is that the look rich people like?
I think it's time I go get a job in the patch

Do you have an accountant? I would get one if you do not.

I have a 2 Tax lawyers and 3 accountants that all work for me. The only money I spend is the money I cut my self in pay checks or other companies cut me for royalty rights checks. Ya I may put a plane ticket or some gas for my car on a company card once in a wile but that's tax deductible and that is all I would do.

I been married and not doing much of anything since the day I started my companies. I never went out, I did nothing but stay home and work, work work. I spent py pay checks on nothing... So I have plenty saved

I have a 2 Tax lawyers and 3 accountants that all work for me. The only money I spend is the money I cut my self in pay checks or other companies cut me for royalty rights checks. Ya I may put a plane ticket or some gas for my car on a company card once in a wile but that's tax deductible and that is all I would do.

I been married and not doing much of anything since the day I started my companies. I never went out, I did nothing but stay home and work, work work. I spent py pay checks on nothing... So I have plenty saved

Who cares? Let's get back to the dick suckig pics. ;)

Your AVI makes a girl think dirty thoughts.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom