Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Needto!!! Digging the new AVI!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
that link no longer has pics

I know I just wanted to see how many people I could catch clicking the link and digging through the thread lololol.. including you!

Nans I'm not going to jump through hoops for you or anyone. I post what I want when I want so if you want a decent pic of my cock you're going to have to work for it kid. Or give me something first...:qt::qt: Cough up some Vagola pics first. Or at least kick me a nice pic of them burly ass titties your packen.

I will be with BRR tomorrow I'm scared lol

Maybe you should post some dick sucking pics first and get the ball rolling.

My current cawk is a little too conservative to take pics while choking me with it. :(

I will corrupt him, however. I'm spending the weekend with him. I just bought a school girl outfit with little white knee highs and some rockin shoes an I brought a couple of vibrators. :evil:

My current cawk is a little too conservative to take pics while choking me with it. :(

I will corrupt him, however. I'm spending the weekend with him. I just bought a school girl outfit with little white knee highs and some rockin shoes an I brought a couple of vibrators. :evil:
well there are 3 holes to fill.. oh wait he has one too... happy weekend..

This is the chick Im with right now.. This ones got half a brain though so kind of scarry lol
ddf0hl.jpg

She's the one currently in my avi now. All the other pics had to go of course. I will be taking the above pics down soon too.

Lol that's so wrong. But then again you gotta do is give her little mouth another activity to keep it occupied. Right? ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom