Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Sust 250 Anavar PCT advise please!

want2juice22

Hey bros! before i start i want to take the time to thank everyone who posts, your advise is much appriciated!

For starters here's my stats:
6'
260lbs
not sure on bf I'm built big but do have some fat, id say roughly 18-20%.

BTW this will be my first cycle!

now Ive been doing research for a little while now and Ive decided to hold off on my first cycle based on all the bros recomendations on the threads Ive been reading. I started running and eating less and plan to cut 10-15lbs before i start.

cycle goals:
gain 10-15lbs of lean muscle while burning as much abdominal fat as possible.
Improve strength and vascularity.

Gear:
liquid clomid
gp nolva tabs
3 vials gp winstrol
4 vials sustanon 250
2 100tab packs of dbol
liquid anasrzole
liquid anavar
hopefully i can get my hands on some HCG

Cycle plan (this is where i want your input and help)
1-3 30mg dbol (just to kick things off)
1-10 sustanon 250 (not sure on dose yet either 500/750 if 500 mon/thurs inj. if 750 mon/wed/fri)
4-10 60mg liquid var
1-10 liquid anasrzole
PCT

now this is where i would like some serious input. Should i run the nolva and clomid only for pct? ive heard of alot of people not recovering right, and alot of people feeling like emotional 14 year old girls. (side effects i DO NOT want) In my research Torem seems to be a pretty reliable part of a pct, lots of dudes praising it. Also would like your input on running unleashed, forma stazol, hc generate, daa power chews, does this stuff really work?
what would you reccomend for a sure fire PCT? this is the most important part for me and i want one that will not fail.

Also diet on cycle, Ive got all the proper foods and i know what to eat, Im just not sure how many calories i should take in everyday to reach my afore mentioned goals.

Supporting supps on cycle, i plan to run either animal packs or mega men performance and vitality, liv52,and saw palmetto.

Any help would be much appriciated bros, please feel free to correct me in any area you feel necessary.

Stay away from Nolva for PCT bro. Its garbage. The things you listed are exactly what I would use for PCT. My recommendations are always the same, and it works very well.

Clomid 50/25/12.5/12.5
Unleashed
Post cycle
Formastanozol
DAA Powerchews

HCGenerate on cycle starting week 4

Thanks for the reply bro! I've heard alot of good things about those products! How do you think the rest of my cycle looks?

Run the var more like week 6 - 12 as the sust is still clearing ur system up until u start pct.

Watch ur sodium intake. Dbol will add water and sust does to me too so u need to try and minimize the bloat.

Sent using the elitefitness app.

@rickrock13. I was wondering why you keep bashing nolva. Not that I'm being a smart ass or anything. I was just wondering. Everybody I talk to tells me to stay away from clomid cause of the sides and nolva being the stronger medicine for pct. I just started my pct after 16 week test e at 500 a week. I started to see a lot of suggestions about unleashed and pct. aren't those weaker supplements for pct. please advice. I don't want to do anything wrong that can cause damage to my body with combo pct use. Thanks.

Top Bottom