Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Why do you workout? Why do you take steroids? (Need atleast 100 replies)

For the
1129wki.jpg

Common Needto just say it....."For the pussies" lol!

It is nice to have your children and your wife know that their father/husband is a big bad man :evil:

I forgot to mention, it is also part of my job too. I am very prone to robbery. So when the thugs come in to the store looking to start something, first thing they will spot is me being 2x their size as well as the handle to my S&W Magnum poking out of my jeans pocket. So intimidation is crucial to me as well so that I can prevent issues. It also stops the guys from looking at my girl. They know they'll get a beating lol.

Those aren't reasons WHY I am do this but they are definitely benefits.

Know what you mean. Its true the respect you get when you a fit big guy vs a skinny benny is nite to day for sure!

Love the girl thing it just cracks me up when go some where cause my girl is extremely good looking so like we go to a resteraunt or something and shes by herself cause i went to the bathroom or something well when i walk out i can see the guys lookin as i get closer and closer you can see the o shit look on their face!! Lmao 

^^^ exactly there is a difference between self defense and going out there looking for trouble.

you might run into the wrong person one day.. i know there was a guy that went around throwing eggs at people on the road, he would drive by and his friends would be in the back of the truck and throw eggs at people.. well one day they messed with the wrong guy.. the dude ended up chasing them down and stabbing all 3 to death.... there is always gonna be someone out there crazier than you!

What a waste of good protein...

~EZ

first and most important reason: because we still live in a real world.. something most people overlook. survival of the fittest is still a reality and if anything were to happen i want to be able to protect myself and one day, my family and children..

second because its the best hobby i could ever possibly have and theres hardly anything i enjoy more than this sport.

third because i refuse to be average

its a form of meditation in alot of ways

girls liked me just as much when i was skinny.. so cant really say its for that.

^^^ exactly there is a difference between self defense and going out there looking for trouble.

you might run into the wrong person one day.. i know there was a guy that went around throwing eggs at people on the road, he would drive by and his friends would be in the back of the truck and throw eggs at people.. well one day they messed with the wrong guy.. the dude ended up chasing them down and stabbing all 3 to death.... there is always gonna be someone out there crazier than you!

I agree...what a waste of protein lol! This is a lifestyle...period!

Sent from my DROID BIONIC using EliteFitness

And I want to get back on stage and compete again, and being in my 40's...I am now ready for the Masters Division!

Damn good pics bro. Whats your cycling like, how long you been training etc?
Im 37 so getting up there myself

I wanted to be a professional wrestler. When I was 18 someone said they could hook me up with something called test. its already in your body so you can do it indefinatley right? HA!!
My intention was to go on and never come off. I figured hey, if I gotta inject it all i need is a syringe and I can just boil it between uses and ill be all set.
Fortunatley for me that never panned out and I didnt start til i was 21 and had some reasonable guidance at the time. (still pre EF for me) Good thing cause I have no doubt I would have royally fucked my body up.
Being a huge pro wrestling fan my entire childhood and teen life I was inspired by the posters on my wall and wanted to look like them. The leigon of doom, Sid Vicious, others, but mostly it was Scott Steiner. He looked great but he had that artificial look. I am a big fan of the artificial look. I like when people look at you and go "holy shit!"
For me mostly it was all cosmetic. Sure the strength comes but I never cared about it. It was always all about the size for me. Still is. I love the sport, the lifestyle, even the pain in the ass that is constantly preparing food.
I was out for 17 mos with shoulder issues up until 6-8 weeks ago and realized how much i always took this shit for granted.
So at 18 i would have royally fucked up my life. now 18 years later Im glad I waited. Am glad that shortly after my first cycle I found EF. You young guys have no idea how good you have it, having a tool like EF around. Theres a reason I have been here 11 years!!!

Alot of great responses in this thread. For me it is all about the look. I love the look of a bodybuilder and work very hard daily to attain it. I am very competitive as well and if I am going to compete in something then I want to be the best. That is where the juice comes in. All my life I worked out in some shape or form. Martial Arts and soccer. I was in great shape but never had the size and look of a BBr. I messed around with AAS mainly test c, when I was 21 and thought I was swole but all I really was was water weight and bloat from too much test. That and not knowing wtf I was doing. Finally I made it my goal to get there no matter what the cost. I started studying and lifting and eating right. After several years of doing this I found EF and started really getting down to the bare bones of how to properly use AAS as a tool to get where I want to be. Now I am 40yrs old and look better than most guys half my age. I have fought through injuries that have required surgery and many other roadblocks. However none of these stopped me from chasing the dream. I will be competing in the Masters division NPC. Alot of hardwork, money and dedication later I am actually starting to like what I see. Oh yeah and alot of damn juice. AAS to me is not cheating. I have to work harder, eat better, and get the proper amount of rest or it is all for nothing. The discipline it takes to do these things, along with the sacrifices made, is not easy. But nothing worth having ever is.

Top Bottom