Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

So you want to build muscle & loose fat-Then read this

adding more info for those who work and can't eat right

Think of lunch as several tasty ingredents that you can assemble at your desk or whever.Then at lunchtime arrange them on a plate like a composed salad,not just deli meat,go beyond Sliced turkey and ham;there are so many other ways to think about the protein on your plate,Roasted meats & fish,yogurt,cheese,toasted nuts and are just as portable and twice as good.
Get creative with last nights dinner,whether it's tossinging salads or Vegetables with a mustardy vinaigrette or serving cooked rice in a new way,plan on a few leftovers and you'e got lunch insurance.Pack lunch in a cooler so they don't tasre leftoverly,avoiding the microwave at times helps make Lunch feeling more dignified.
What you pack your lunch in and what you eat it on will make a huge difference.Reusable plastic containers,small mason jars and segmented lunch boxes are less wasteful than plastic bags and makes look as good as it tastes.
Keep a Serated knife & cutting board at work,with Extra virgin olive oil and a pepper grinder,this way you can cut up Fruits & vegetables before you eat & dress lunch to your taste.
Get a ceramic plate or shallow bowl And a mug to carry to work,eating lunch on a real plate With real utensils will change how you feel about bringing your lunch from home.
Other Quick foods
Orville Redenbachers popcorn 1 serving 100 calories.
All natual hummis snackers 50 cals per container
Mixed nuts 1 serving 100 calories
Dried Friut,Apple chips 1 serving 75 calories.
Small box of sun maid raisins 90 Calories per box.
yogurt 100 calories per cup.
Crackers (mini Thins,Multi grain,honey graham) 1 serving 100 calories.

See? you can find tons of ways to make lunch more enjoyable and eat healthy at the same time ,plus you have Bananas,Apples,Grapes for snacks for those breaks to help keep you going,a small cartion of milk also helps.

So where would be the best place to get all of this I basically live where we have Walmart heb and lowes.... Shit sucks but gotta work with what I have ya know

So where would be the best place to get all of this I basically live where we have Walmart heb and lowes.... Shit sucks but gotta work with what I have ya know

Where do you live?
We have 2 grocery stores in my town,however when summer comes i will drive 40miles to Kroger,it's huge and the produce is fresher and they have a bigger selection of foods to choose from.

Last edited:
Top Bottom