Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

What Supplements Do You Take EVERY Day?

Why so many supplement?? Im only taking a whey protein isolate and a creatine mono, thats it, i feel the money is better spent on more food than useless supp.. To each their own.

I know what you mean, it can be tough. When you know what the supps do for your body, its hard to say "I don't want the help" to them.

yeah but its nice getting off everything, then when you go back to the supps, you get more out of it instead of having a tolerance. plus its always nice to know you can still make gains without any supps at all, just food :D

Why so many supplement?? Im only taking a whey protein isolate and a creatine mono, thats it, i feel the money is better spent on more food than useless supp.. To each their own.
exactly a multi couldn't hurt tho...and maybe a lil n.o. here and there:)....I don't even wanna list everything I'm gonna be takin when i start my cycle its gonna get ridiculous lol

Posted with my Droid EO Forum App

why not both?

i actually feel my diet is very nutritious so i have no need for a multi at this time. but when it comes to amino acids and creatine the extra boost goes a long way. and the forged liver support also is very helpful cause i care about my liver.

as a bodybuilder it is important to recover and also make sure your muscles are fed as much as possible... food + supps will help you do this.

and since I am not juicing for the rest of the year the supps help me preserve my muscles

Then why take the whey when you can get protein from food? But you can't get what is in GEAR, or BRIDGE or UNLEASHED from food, so your comment makes no sense.

Some people want optimum fuel for ultimate performance and results. But like you said - to each his own.

Yes i know supplement help tremendously, but since food is so damn fuking expensive not everyone can afford all these supplement year round.. i dont need liver protection since i dont juice, im 100% natural when i started working out i was 5'8 175 lb at 22%bf now i weigh 221 lb at 5'9 15%bf, not bad for someone whos been working out for 3 years only... I have to eat so damn much food to keep this weight up or else i will lose weight rapidly.. Like i said to each their own, if you have the money to buy all these supp year round then i see no problem with that..

Top Bottom