Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Whats your Preworkout of Choice?

I like n2kts more than Ultima. The only reason I do use Ultima is my BP gets out of hand and I have to cycle off of stims. I'd run n2kts exclusively if it wasn't for that. I really like the apple flavor.

I still need to try adderlin. It looks very solid.

I have traditionally run Labrada's Super Charge. But I got a sample if N2KTS and loved it. Just ordered the green apple.

N2KTS is a very nice preworkout. It gets you fired up... I've been using PowerChews.com Preworkout and that has been awesome! Very nice energy/pumps... gets me in the 'zone' for each workout. Focused and ready to go!

N2KTS is a very nice preworkout. It gets you fired up... I've been using PowerChews.com Preworkout and that has been awesome! Very nice energy/pumps... gets me in the 'zone' for each workout. Focused and ready to go!

I agree :)

You stackin the two of them together?

I just ordered the green apple and cant wait to see how it tastes. I know I like how it works but interested to taste it. Have only tried the grape so far.

No, not together at the same time. I think my heart would fly out of my chest if I did that. Just alternate between the two. If I feel like drinking something I go with the N2KTS if I just want to have some tasty chews, I go with the PowerChews.com Preworkout.

Top Bottom