Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Whats your Preworkout of Choice?

Lately for me it's just been the good ol' caffeine pills. 2x 200mg has been the choice lately. Out of sheer brokeness.

I take 2 caps of adderlin at once in the morning. I don't really find it's doing much. I found the forged burner gave me more of a rush. I now take 2 adderlin upon waking, a forged burner at lunch then another forged burner a couple hours later.

Also, I have 2 containers of n2kts. I can't handle it. I love the feelign while I work out, but i crash WAY to fuckin bad. Any advice/tips on how to combat this?

I've tried a few different pre-workouts and so far 1.M.R. is by far my fave. It took me a few weeks to get used to it, my blood was just pumping insanely hardcore. Now though I feel great every time I lift and the pumps are great. I've also noticed I seem to be able to flex a lot harder during a lift with 1.M.R. I let my fiances brother try some 1.M.R. and he said he felt like he was walking on water the entire workout. White Flood isn't to bad but tastes like shit. I can't do Superpump ever again. That stuff made me pee out of my butt as it did with a buddy of mine. I'm gonna grab some Jacked next. I still haven't tried N2BM pre-workouts so thats on my list of future purchases to make.

I take 2 caps of adderlin at once in the morning. I don't really find it's doing much. I found the forged burner gave me more of a rush. I now take 2 adderlin upon waking, a forged burner at lunch then another forged burner a couple hours later.

Also, I have 2 containers of n2kts. I can't handle it. I love the feelign while I work out, but i crash WAY to fuckin bad. Any advice/tips on how to combat this?

Have you taken it with the adderllin? The no crash of adderllin is what I love most.

i find with anything i take (although i havent tried the adderlin yet)i have to switch it up because your body gets used to it and it seems less effective. beta receptor philosophy right. personally i use the crash with n2kts or back in the sp250 days to put me to sleep. my mma is at night and i weight train after work from 7:30 to 8:30 bed time being 10-11ish. i still take my forged burner at 4am before i goto work and a 2nd at my 9 oclock break

I like Mesomorph and N2KTS. Need to get around to trying Ultima to be able to give myself a break from the stims from time to time.

N2KTS is bomb take adderlin as well but gonna try Amp02 next. What I would do if I were you is try taking half the dose you usually take. You may not feel it as much or for as long but you probably wont crash hard either.

right now i do needtoslin 60 mins before, then 30 mins after i eat oatmeal and wash it down with ultima 3 caps of attack and a cup of coffee.....im loving it so far its pefect...gonna be adding ancient strength during my cycle soon

Top Bottom