Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Whats your Preworkout of Choice?

N2kts when i'm in full stim mode. When I'm off stims I like ultima. N2kts is my fave though.

Hate to keep beating a dead horse but, N2KTS is great.

love n2kts but ived heard ultima is even better. and thats from ppl who are quite experienced with ntbm products. havent taken ultima myself yet tho

I just take adderllin. All I need for energy and it doesn't crash like the others I've tried.

Yeah, I've heard some good things about ultima as well. Taste wise Betancourt's Bullnox Grape is ridiculous good. Not bad energy either

I like n2kts more than Ultima. The only reason I do use Ultima is my BP gets out of hand and I have to cycle off of stims. I'd run n2kts exclusively if it wasn't for that. I really like the apple flavor.

I still need to try adderlin. It looks very solid.

I like n2kts more than Ultima. The only reason I do use Ultima is my BP gets out of hand and I have to cycle off of stims. I'd run n2kts exclusively if it wasn't for that. I really like the apple flavor.

Ultima + Stim of choice = win :)

I also personally LOVE the new SuperPump Max. Excellent product, for sure.

FWIW, LG's Anadraulic State gets better and better over time from what I've noticed. Its my backup for sure, got 3 bottles in my cabinet haha

|Z|

Orbit Nutrition Rep

For quick shorter lasting energy I like NKTS.
Adderllin I take and I end up running around my house a little and then I'll go to the gym. NKTS kicks in much quicker from my experience, but doesn't last as long. NKTS I can take pretty late without sleep issues, adderllin I have to be careful when I take it as it can make stay up very long. Both are good, just different.
Never take adderllin on a empty stomach either.

Top Bottom