Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

your first sexual experience

sereneman

I was 18 when I first got laid. I had been going out with this fine, fine freshman girl for about 2 months before we had sex. I used a condom and I was quite dissappointed and so was she. After I came after about 4 seconds, She said, "Is That All?" Hmmmmm. Think she might have had some experience. The sex got much better after that and I've been addicted ever since. I was a very jealous boyfriend. It bothered me real bad that she had sucked 5 guys dicks before she went out with me. I gave her hell about it.

ehhh i went 20 mins my first time, I dunno nothing I can say about it really, fist time was sucky, got better, then I ended that and Ill wait the next time so I actually really care about the girl and all, oh well

I watched some girl take dump in an alley when I was 5. Talk about love at first sight.

AAA said:

You are one of the few then bro!

lol years of masturbating taught me how to restrain myself..jk I dunno Im just not one to get super freaking excited and bust right away....only done it 4 times but the last 3 didn't last under 25 minutes

17 in a grocery store... I'll say nothing more, but a couple crates of condensed milk were involved.

C-ditty

Citruscide said:
17 in a grocery store... I'll say nothing more, but a couple crates of condensed milk were involved.

C-ditty
[/QUOTe

Did you follow a cat into the back and fuck it? Just Kidding

IT WOULD BOTHER ME TO IF I WAS DATING A FRESHMAN AND SHE HAD ALREADY SUCKED 5 DICKS!!!

ANYWAY, I WAS 15. IT WASNT ALL THAT BUT THE BLOWJOB I RECEIVED JUST BEFORE WAS WHAT GOT ME HOOKED. THE SEX DEFINITELY GOT BETTER AS TIME WENT ON.

KAYNE

:devil:
In first grade I had the girl who sat next to me flash me her pussy all the time. I started getting her to show my friends in the class for a quarter. Now that I look back on it I was pimping in the first grade!

Top Bottom