Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

where's the strangest place you've made love?

On the balcony of a top floor room on the boardwalk of an Ocean City Maryland hotel during a raging thunderstorm.

On a rocky overlook of a local hiking trail.

On an island in the middle of the Susquehana River.

Going down the highway in the drivers seat
in the middle of a parking lot against my car
in a parked car in a public park in bright daylight

Devastation said:
lol i knew you would have a good reply

I'm also part of the mile high club. Fucked the shit of my woman over the Indian Sea on Air Malaysia. the look on the little orientel flight attendant when we both exited was priceless:)

Had several-
1) bathrooms at bars (once while the girl's boyfriend was drinking at the bar)
2) fitting room at the mall
3) on the ground floor porch of my ex's apartment in daylight, no fence or anything
4) the hood of a car

other weird places but pretty normal such as backseats of cars, strangers beds at parties (knew the girl, but not who was having the party) I've had many many bathroom encounters. I know they're nasty but they're just so damn convenient!

My best friend and his girl got caught having sex on their neighbor's trampoline at 3 in the morning. The guy turned on the porch light and yelled at them, so they grabbed their shit and ran and my boy left his watch there. It was a Movado so he went back the next day and asked for it back.

Top Bottom