Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

where's the strangest place you've made love?

Almost 10yrs ago, I went out and I couldn't believe this hawt chick was all over me. She wanted a ride home. But, she bitched the whole way bc I had a Corvette and she had to sit on my friends lap, and I shouldn't have taken him home, she was a princess, if I want to be with her I have to treat her like a queen, etc. So, I dropped off my friend and she kept bitching. So, I stopped my car in the middle of the road, got out, opened her door and pulled her out, bent her over the front of my car, pulled her pants down and banged her.

(It sounds like I raped her. But, she loved it and we are still friends to this day.)

(

2 places cum to mind:

on the alter of my then gf's catholic church, with all the saint's statues urghing us on.

on top of my suzy 750, parked b/t 2 school buses, with a mardi grad parade goin' by......talk about BALANCE!!!!

The Graphic Arts darkroom in highschool.
It didn't have a lock on the door , i had one foot against the door while laying on top of her.
We had been teasing each other for about thirty minutes so it only took about ten pumps and i was done.

sawastea said:
FYI, baseball never mattered in Toronto. Even when they won a la Joe Carter, they didn't care.

On a side note, I'm disturbed that you lost your virginity. I thought you were pure and innocent :rose: :heart: :heks:

Uh, 2 WS championships in a row and an average of 50000 fans a game and over 4 million for the season? I would say Toronto cared about baseball you assmonocle.

deteras1 said:
The Graphic Arts darkroom in highschool.
It didn't have a lock on the door , i had one foot against the door while laying on top of him.
We had been teasing each other for about thirty minutes so it only took about ten pumps and i was done.

:rainbow:

Top Bottom