Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

What is your "type"?

DIVISION said:
A Baller w/ ideals and priorities........that's refreshing.

You realize that what you ask is very rare in this world?

You can get most of those qualities in a woman who you plan to keep, but odds are you will have to take on more baggage as well......

You say you have this girl right now, just don't let me see you turn around, flip the script and post a SWV thread in C&C 6 months down the fuckin' road when she's fucked half your friends, took it up the ass from your landlord and sucked off half the kids who work at your job.....

I was there to warn you......

DIV

:chomp:

I guarantee you that you won't :). I got unbelievably lucky man.... I didn't even want a relationship at first - she pursued me and I realized I would be a dumbass to pass up. Amazing woman - sure not everyone's perfect (as I am not lol), but I can deal and appreciate her shortcomings!

TruBalla4Real said:
I guarantee you that you won't :). I got unbelievably lucky man.... I didn't even want a relationship at first - she pursued me and I realized I would be a dumbass to pass up. Amazing woman - sure not everyone's perfect (as I am not lol), but I can deal and appreciate her shortcomings!

I wish you the very of luck, Baby Baller.....

I hope you've put the pieces to the puzzle, hope you see your dreams come to bubble......

DIV

:chomp:

TruBalla4Real said:
I want and have a girl I can look at and say, I wish I was as beautiful as her in the inside. One that I can hang out with for hours and it seems (no joke) like 1/5 the time. Someone who laughs and makes me laugh. One that I can trust to never cheat on me. And, of course, she almost always has to have a smokin body, a cute face, and love sex and can handle my little one well (5'7-5'11 or so - thin but not too thin, I'm 6'7 lol)! My type has changed over the past few years.

dude to get that you have to look for a guy
lmao!! :rainbow: :rainbow:

It doesn't exist a girl like that. If she doesn't cheat on you, she will make your life miserable. Even if you switch channels on tv will start a fight. If she ask you "do I look fat?", you have to lie. If you tell the truth, another fight. And so on.

Daym yall quit posting sexy pics i'm overloaded on test!
Grrrrrrrrrrr!

RADAR

I need a girl that is mute, so she can't call the cops when I beat her :goatslaye

For RADAR, Darlene says "Hi honey"

074T6073b.jpg

I use to say beauty queen,but ya know what,I just want someone who is a nice person and will accept me and love me for who I am, looks play some role as I must be attracted to them ,but this unattainable shit I have been chasing is getting old.

one day Ill find what Im looking for,other days I swear I found it and threw it away

Top Bottom