Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

What has been your craziest sexual experience.

needtogetarmy

CEO of Project Mayhem
Post up. I am going to have to think about this. I have had some crazy experiences, some I would not normally share, but I will post them.

Be as detailed and graphic as possible.

k to everyone who posts up and 100K for the best post. We will vote in a separate thread to see who the winner is.

Well, I can get banned for the sick shit I'm about to say, but oh well. Last 4th of July, I organize a bachelors party for my friend, he's 22 and he was getting married, so me and a few friends decide to give him the best time of his life. Ok, so we decide to do it right, I get a few strippers over to my condo, (we decide to do it surprise style. So its about 20 people at the surprice party, 4 guys, and the rest girls. He's supposed to come at 8 pm, like usually for poker night, so they're all hiding the closet, blah blah blah, we surprised the shit out of him, we get drunk, this so my friend woops out a bag of shrooms, i stay away from drugs, but wth, i decided to go out, then i blank out, dont remember what happened. Next thing I know I'm in my bedroom with the with a girl from the party ( i dont even know her name) she's without her top and I'm without my pants, (I get hella paranoid when on drugs) so I start to panic, and she gets on top of me and like "shhh baby its ok, were gonna have a fun night." It was a few hours after the drugs so I was loosing my buzz, I started to take the advantage of the situation. Well she told me to lay back and enjoy the ride. So she starts sucking my dick, (omg she knew her way around it, cause it felt AHMAZING!!! So I'm just laying there, then she takes off her panties and get on top of my dick and starts rubbing it with her pussy, just teasing the fuck out of me while holding her forehead to mine and staring me straight into the eyes. (btw she is the biggest dirty talker I've ever done) she just starts saying (fuck that pussy) (shit ur a little bitch fuck me) 3 minutes like that and I'm on top of her sticking it into her ass... its feeling amazing and what makes it feel better is her yelling at me (rip that pussy apart, fuuuuuuuuuuck meeeeeeeeee) then I get up and pick her up against the wall and start nailing her while standing, the wall is shaking, she is screaming hella loud at 2 in the morning. But I didnt care, I just kept on doing it. I drop her on the bed and get her leg over my shoulder and start fucking her and pressing my forehead over her's while staring her in the eyes (she was moaning like a little girl) (then back to dirty talking, telling me to rip that pussy up) So she's screaming at the top of her lungs and I'm almost done, I take it out and cum all over her white big creamy tits. I smaked it on them for a minute and sucked on them pretty hard (they were just sooo beautiful)

Turns out I wasnt the only one doing that shit in my condo, in the living room was my buddy nailing a black chick (His wife doesnt have to know)

But from that day, I can just call her up any time and give it to her, its the best thing a guy can ask for a sex buddy, no strings attached.

Top Bottom