Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Single sex vs Married sex vs Married with children sex

This is why if I get married, I wouldnt want to have kids.

KillahBee said:
I had the most sex when her husband had the kids for the weekend.

i hear that. She turned into a total freak when the kid was at the fathers. Those were some good times. HIGH FIVE!

EnderJE said:
how's the wife situation?

Bro,I shit you not,my life and what this woman is doing would make Jerry Springer fans cringe in horror.Holy shit has she hurt me with her unbelievable bullshit.This month alone,she has spent half a dozen nights out until between 1:30-3:30 a.m...Going in to see a lawyer tomorrow.I am truly in heartbreak hell right now.

HUCKLEBERRY FINNaplex said:
Bro,I shit you not,my life and what this woman is doing would make Jerry Springer fans cringe in horror.Holy shit has she hurt me with her unbelievable bullshit.This month alone,she has spent half a dozen nights out until between 1:30-3:30 a.m...Going in to see a lawyer tomorrow.I am truly in heartbreak hell right now.
Bro. I am sorry for you if you're going through that hassle. Have you talked over it? How about some professional help for the two of you?

EnderJE said:
Bro. I am sorry for you if you're going through that hassle. Have you talked over it? How about some professional help for the two of you?

Yes we talked,although she is lying about what she's doing and being deceitful.She is unhappy,and has decided she wants to live life and be free and be a party girl.She is involved with someone,but won't disclose who.Sad thing is,outside of the unbelievable hurtful shit she's doing behind my back,she has totally abandoned our 4 little ones,and I have been raising them on my own while she's out doing all her disgusting,deceitful,heartless shit.I just want to divorce her ass,get away from her,pick up the pieces that are left of me and the kids,and raise them the best I can.

HUCKLEBERRY FINNaplex said:
Yes we talked,although she is lying about what she's doing and being deceitful.She is unhappy,and has decided she wants to live life and be free and be a party girl.She is involved with someone,but won't disclose who.Sad thing is,outside of the unbelievable hurtful shit she's doing behind my back,she has totally abandoned our 4 little ones,and I have been raising them on my own while she's out doing all her disgusting,deceitful,heartless shit.I just want to divorce her ass,get away from her,pick up the pieces that are left of me and the kids,and raise them the best I can.
Damn, bro. How old is she? Actually, it doesn't matter (I am curious though). That's sad that she abandoned you and your kids. 4 kids. Sheesh. I can't even imagine it.

damn huck, ive never been in that situation but a very close friend of mine had his wife walk out on his last christmas morning while he was sleeping -- left their 2 kids there on christmas morning w/ no mom and the worst kick in the nuts was she took all of my buddy's condoms that he had -- sorry to hear man, i really am, it hurts but you gotta be strong for the kids sake anyway -- good luck bro

Top Bottom