Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Ladies and Gentlemen STRAP-ONs...

Werd

Please post up your personal feelings, experiences.

I had developed this fantasy a few years ago - am in my late 30's. I admit that at first it was a sort of anger-filled thing. The thought of pounding some dude in the ass with his face in the pillow saying, "Kind of hard to talk with your face in the pillow, now isn't it, bitch?!" LOL... I guess it was sort of back-lash for how I felt neglected and poorly treated in a failed relationship. Believe it or not married men - A LOT of women feel this way in a marriage.

Anyways, I dont have those feelings AT ALL anymore but since I began to read here on the BTS board about digital stimulation and even that some men have had this fantasy I have become quite curious and it is now about me giving my partner some freaky ass experience - total experimentation (he is very sexually experienced but this is something that he would have NEVER allowed before) and trying to imagine what it would "feel like" to be the man. I am THRILLED to be a woman :heart: Just thinking about venturing into unchartered waters with someone I love.

I TOTALLY trust my man - a feeling that I have not had since I was married to my ex; a feeling that I thought I would never EVER be able to allow myself to feel again. So all of this "sex stuff" is really very tittilating again for us both.

Last night my guy said that he feels he is ready for me to finger his ass....

:verygood:

Please share your thoughts on this particular type of fantasy. ;)

I wanna know your feelings ladies and gents. Yes, I am a dirty dirty gurl. :evil:

I envy you Werd, you have found your other half. With all of those things that you have been trying to convince yourself were not going to happen for you now being real possibilities, and the future holding even more adventures, things are looking pretty good for you. That's great!

I absolutely go into a trance when she fingers my ass and sucks my cock at the same time. I got zero problem with it and I ask for it.....a definite must-try.

(punk ass homophobes need not apply)

thats a huge trust issue with me....i would have to be deep into that womans heart/mind before even phathoming that experience....i take it very seriously when anal sex comes up, and will not go there unless i want that bond with that girl....something about this sex act, that is heavier than anything else....maybe its just me....

I agree with DT playing with my ass and sucking me at the same time is the numero uno way to get me to blow in under 60 seconds. As far as a dildo, I dont think so.........

All this talk of sex REALLY got me to put on my durty gurl thinking cap. I got SUCH a feaky idea.... hehehehehehee I'll post it on another thread.

Top Bottom