Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Do women really want”nice guys” or “bad boys”?

hamstershaver said:
what is all this talk about a bad boy body?? good boys dont have good bodies too?
I thought it was the other way around. Bad boys are skinny wimps. Good boys workout in the gym and have huge muscles.

TruBalla4Real said:
I guess you could say that.... isn't it nice to just be nice and show a woman u care though? I'm not neccesarily talkin about marryin her.

It depends on time and circumstance.

Relationships are games.

Chicks diss you in a variety of ways.
So you must diss them.
Its about power. Relationships, sex. If you are nice, then you give up your power and she is not as turned on when you have power. The man must have power over women, but not abuse the power, or her, etc........
Its judicous wielding of power. This is what women want.

To me, there's no rule. All women are different and have their own thing going.

Call me naive, and maybe off topic, but I definitely thinks it possible to give both. Have manners, treating a woman with respect and compliments...but still flirt like a complete hound, entice her, seduce her and be that animal behind doors.

They've got both sides too.

In the end, you're gonna be who you are, if she's playing games it's gonna suck regardless and be completely awkward and feel like a game. If she's into you, you can be "a sweetie" and still make her knees shake.

To me it's just gotta be sincere...don't try to fake it or push it...most people can pick up on bullshit pretty quickly.

First post and I'm a damn armchair relationship therapist.

This comes from my many months of listening to Loveline:

Women always say they want a sweet guy who will give them flowers, surprise them at work, bla bla bla, but they don't really want that. It's too easy, it's like the guy is a pushover...no challenge. How would you guys feel if you dated a girl and the next day she started calling you, leaving you little notes, sending you flowers, etc. You'd think "uhhh". Same thing with chicks. Plus, the bad boy has the aura that he's a challenge, and girls like "taming" bad guys.

"We want the nice guy for marriage and the bad boys for sex.....my god I'm starting to sound like a guy!"

Gymgurl./.. the LAST hionest women

Bro.. no offense but this is the STUPIDEST MOST NAIVE' DUMBFUCK QUESTION YOU COULD EVER ASK. Anmd here is why.

Asking a woman what she in a man is like asking a 4 year old what they want to be when they grow up (usually answering.. firetruck or zebra)

They dont fuckign know.. they go based purely on instinct.. The ones that do finally figure out that they want a "bad boy" who is one step short of prison and a lifetime membership in the Hells Angels.. would fuck their sister, best friend and her.. preferably at the same time will NEVER admit it.. because they are too embarrased.

Look.. most women are liars when it comes to men.. they will fuck all the "assholes" and want to eventually marry you when they tire of sex.. cut all their hair off and gain 40 lbs..

Now quit asking all these dumb fuckign questions and go fuck some broad.. walk out of her house 5 minutes later and wait for her to call you begging for you to come right back.

Its like predicting the god damn sunset.

It's kind of a joke. Looking for a good looking guy who actually has a brain.. it's hard to find the two.. or at least someone im attracted to with one

hugenasser said:
what is a wrong body ?

I've always been lucky that I can treat a woman well and I still have a "bad boy" streak. Treating a woman well doesn't mean kissing her ass, express your opinions, be yourself and don't let her run your life. My girlfriends always feel safe with me and "like my dark side", whatever that means. Honestly, as guys do you really want to be with a spineless submissive woman who follows the crowd like a sheep? I prefer a woman who will challenge me on my bullshit, lives her life as she sees fit, and converses with intelligence and passion.

Top Bottom