Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Anyone just not have a sex drive?

PBR said:
Guys....im gonna tell you something..listen up. the fucking thermos are playing a big part in this...they release a small amount of serotonin on a daily basis...this in time will deplete your natural levels. the drugs you are taking Zoloft and wellbutrin only mimic and fool the brain and the synapses pathways sending signals that everything is ok...what is needed is more or to replenish levels of serotonin...the only way that i know of,( im not well adversed in this) is to supplement 5HTP...i know there is other drugs or supplements that can do this, i just dont know what they are....im not going to go on and on about serotonin-because im sure you guys know what the function is...but put in simple terms- when good things arent good anymore- you need to get those levels back up...not everyone knows that thermos will do this, but they do if they are ephederine based or derivitives of such...and again- you have major sides with these types of medications (you mentioned) one being specific- sexual apathy or performance...5HTP is changing my life...im @ 50mgs a day...taken at night...dreams are weird, but i feel a 100% better all day...ive been on approx. 6 days, and am noticing the effects now. check it out at least...hope this helps you guys....

Thanks! I`ll look into this. I`m taking a lot of ECA and I think that in conjunction with finasteride has greatly diminished my sex drive. Lack of sleep is also adding to it but... That`s enough reasons. I`ll look at the 5htp. Could`nt hit you with k bro. thanks again.

Can you explain further exactly what`s happening with the 5HTP? Does it help you sleep? I`m having a hard time sleeping, I think it`s because of the ECA throughout the day. lol I know it`s coming..."Stop the ECA".

gonelifting said:
Thanks! I`ll look into this. I`m taking a lot of ECA and I think that in conjunction with finasteride has greatly diminished my sex drive. Lack of sleep is also adding to it but... That`s enough reasons. I`ll look at the 5htp. Could`nt hit you with k bro. thanks again.

Can you explain further exactly what`s happening with the 5HTP? Does it help you sleep? I`m having a hard time sleeping, I think it`s because of the ECA throughout the day. lol I know it`s coming..."Stop the ECA".

I have been off of ECA for a month now and I think I'm finally able to wake up during the day. Sex drive still low so I'm gonna try to get some of that 5HTP

Lately though, I have been waking up in the middle of night and realize I'm getting my fiance going and we end up fucking in the middle of the night. It's like my sex drive goes into overdrive when I'm asleep so I wake up and wanna fuck like crazy. Then, during the day, I'm just too damn unmotivated

Can anyone suggest a good 5htp supplement? Probably should ask on another board....

shouldnt this be in the steroid place?
oh and no i odnt have a sex drive

having sex might help tho

jaded said:
no, i definitely have a sex drive :D :evil:

So does my fiance. She'll just beg me to have sex and I just can't get the motivation. My fiance thinks we should be doing it once a day but right now it's more like once or twice a month :worried:

Delinquent said:
So does my fiance. She'll just beg me to have sex and I just can't get the motivation. My fiance thinks we should be doing it once a day but right now it's more like once or twice a month :worried:

Damn bro, then we`re not on the same page here. I do it regularly, I just don`t want it all day every day like I used to. It`s definately the Post cycle and finasteride and ECA all together for me. I`ll manage my way around these things sooner or later though.

Damn bro, is your test up to normal range? Have you checked it out? I`m guessing you`re off now and are shut down or something. When I did my first (and only) cycle, I was horny as a fuck fuck. Even started a thread about it. lol

good luck bro, and give in to your woman more often. lol

gonelifting said:
Damn bro, then we`re not on the same page here. I do it regularly, I just don`t want it all day every day like I used to. It`s definately the Post cycle and finasteride and ECA all together for me. I`ll manage my way around these things sooner or later though.

Damn bro, is your test up to normal range? Have you checked it out? I`m guessing you`re off now and are shut down or something. When I did my first (and only) cycle, I was horny as a fuck fuck. Even started a thread about it. lol

good luck bro, and give in to your woman more often. lol

I have only done one cycle man and that was like 2.5 years ago. I've only had this prob for 6-8 months

I should let you borrow my sex drive. It's off the hook and I'm not using it...

May I ask what is wrong with 1c of test a week?

Keeps me feeling normal pretty much in every aspect. Btw, I'm 43 and did notice a drop in all my interests.

But I must not overdue, as my wife is only up for about a once a week thing.

Top Bottom