Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Workout & Rest

gotballs

Elite Bros,

How often do you work each body group per week? Is once really enough? Or should it be multiple times per week for growth?

Most folks will say once or twice per week. I personally utilize Crossfit, so Im working each body group 3 or 4 times per week.

What are you looking to accomplish? Can you be more specific than "growth?" What are your stats now?

I want to remain as lean as possible while ganing muscle. I currently work each group 2 times per week. The issue is my day starts at 3 oclock in the morning and ends around 7 oclock at night. I am basically wore the hell out. I would like to work each group as much as possible.

I personally believe you have to know and listen to your body. Some weeks i work out a body part once...other weeks 2 times a week. Never more than 2 times a week as I dont believe even with the use of AAS that you could recover enough. I hear you on being tired. YOu know diet and rest are just as important as the time in the gym. Make sure you eat right and get plenty of rest before you look at doing a 2X a wek schedule.

Lander, I believe you are right Bro. The only thing that makes me think I should push through and hit it as often as possible is the movie pumping iron. Arnold said what seperates someone from being a CHAMPION is when you dont feel like working out, but he will work through the pain and achs. thx man

Top Bottom