Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Trenbolone with primo a waste?

Juqatol

I’m currently training 5x per week for about 45 minutes per session. Following the classic 5 day split routine. I also do 10 minutes of cardio post workout
Looking to boost my performance and strength/gains. 40 yrs old, 5’9’’ 182lbs
What do you think about a stack that includes primobolan with trenbolone? 250mgs each
Would primo be a waste here or be beneficial?

primo would be great there, but at a slightly higher dose... i also really would not run tren without test so what i would generally recommend would be test and tren at 250-300 and primo at 400-500 ... i just made a video about NOT using tren that I recommend you watch first...

My first question is have you ever ran any steroid?

Tren is not a good introduction. Primo and test would be a good introduction for someone new and give you some really good first time results.

My first question is have you ever ran any steroid?

Tren is not a good introduction. Primo and test would be a good introduction for someone new and give you some really good first time results.
Currently the cycle I am running and I really am loving that combo, as it is my first time introduction, can't go wrong with it imo.

I’m currently training 5x per week for about 45 minutes per session. Following the classic 5 day split routine. I also do 10 minutes of cardio post workout
What do you think about a stack that includes primobolan with trenbolone? 250mgs each
I agree with the posts on test and primo no tren in this case, I think you would really enjoy test with primo, super easy combo to mange and get results with.

yes its a waste to mix tren and primo imo

Top Bottom