Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

What are your cheat meals?

Beeline_

I doint the carb cycling recommended by Muskate, andI am loving it. I was curious to see what do you usually eat as cheatmeals on those carb loading days. I usually go for a hamburger, orsomething like that. A good homemade hamburger with lots of veggiesin it! What about you?

the burger itself isn't going to have the carbs, it is the bread

so what I do is simple. I will use green lettuce as my bun, instead of bread. and then i will make fresh guac and natural ketchup added in there. it tastes amazing!

as far carb cheat meals.. during football season when i am watching the game at home i will be all over wings and i like to have a slice of NY style pizza.

On the carb loading days, you want to keep fat as minimal as possible.

An example 'refeed day' meal plan might look something like this:
Meal 1Protein pancakes made from oatmeal, egg whites, stevia, cinnamon and sea salt blended together. Along with a grapefruit on the side
Meal 2Brown rice pasta with a red tomatoe sauce and 2 cans of tuna
Meal 3A massive bowl of white rice with a chicken breast, green onions, celery and carrot strips mixed in. Seasoned with soy sauce
Pre workoutA massive bowl of oatmeal with whey isolate mixed in
Post workoutA massive bowl of rice krispies cereal with a vanilla whey isolate protein shake poured over top
Meal 4crab cakes' made by mixing a can of canned crab with oatmeal, eggs whites and sea salt and pan frying
Meal 5A big bowl of fat free cottage cheese or greek yogurt with a baked sweet potato covered in sugar free ketchup

@muskate as meticulous as always - wish I were so disciplined. For me, it just depends on what I feel like eating. It can be a burger, or it can be a piece of pizza. I call it a little weekly party. Interestingly, I remember Dan Duchaine claiming that protein does not digest and get absorbed by the body if it goes without carbs, so hamburgers might seem like an interesting thing.

Top Bottom