Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Venison

mphowells

Hi

Been trying to broaden my horizons with food and have been eating venison, is it any good in terms of nutrition. Protien looks high and fat very low, even venison burgers, but wondered if there was any reason I don't hear a lot about it on here?

Thanks

its great in chile. prob dont hear about it alot cuz i dont know of any mass deer processing plants. might be wrong. i just eat what i kill

its great in chile. prob dont hear about it alot cuz i dont know of any mass deer processing plants. might be wrong. i just eat what i kill

i was thinking the same thing. Dunno how readily available it is at the supermarket. Out her in Colorado we just hunt and send the meat to a processing plant.

i was thinking the same thing. Dunno how readily available it is at the supermarket. Out her in Colorado we just hunt and send the meat to a processing plant.

prob the closest thing at groc store would be bison. last i looked there wasnt much of a selection, but i live in texas.

prob the closest thing at groc store would be bison. last i looked there wasnt much of a selection, but i live in texas.

Had some bison medallions the other day. Marinate and pop on the Foreman Grill....mmmmmm, tasty

Top Bottom