Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Suggestion please

omarr_aboudi

Should i eat under maintenance in rest days ? Im on bulk cycle of test deca and boldenon
Ihave 2 rest days, im on week 3 and im feel bloating in mu stomach! Thanks

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Should feel bloated though. Review your diet. I eat around 3000 calories a day when I do a cycle and i am always starving. Drinking to much water. Not enough fruit is pineapples. Something to help digest. Can T just eat meat none stop. How many meals your having. Brake them down. Eat every 3 hours ish and have smaller versions. But over all in a day you will eat more

Should feel bloated though. Review your diet. I eat around 3000 calories a day when I do a cycle and i am always starving. Drinking to much water. Not enough fruit is pineapples. Something to help digest. Can T just eat meat none stop. How many meals your having. Brake them down. Eat every 3 hours ish and have smaller versions. But over all in a day you will eat more

Ieat between 3000-3200 cal
4 meals and 1 shake after workout , what about that bro

4 meals and 1 shake makes 3000 cal? I am eating roght now 1 bowl of oats. With a scoop of powder in then 4 meals. 2 extra shakes. And a protein bar. And that barly makes 2400 cal.
I would say it sounds like your meals are to big. Keep the s8zes but make another 2 out of the 4. So you eat 6 times a day. Or even 5.

4 meals and 1 shake makes 3000 cal? I am eating roght now 1 bowl of oats. With a scoop of powder in then 4 meals. 2 extra shakes. And a protein bar. And that barly makes 2400 cal.
I would say it sounds like your meals are to big. Keep the s8zes but make another 2 out of the 4. So you eat 6 times a day. Or even 5.

The proplem that is idont have time all the day , is 700cal meal is big !?

Truthly idont use it, its so expensive here[emoji174]

Are you trolling? You can afford steroids but not an AI. Buy some from overseas and get it shipped .It also looks like you're not eating enough and here comes gyno

Top Bottom