Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Scotch Oats = Steel Cut Oats?

not sure but steel cut oats take forever to cook... lol like 40 mins... htey are worth the wait though, mmm slightly crunchy

Scotch oats or steel-cut oats or Irish oatmeal are all names for groats (the dried kernal) that have been cut into 2 to 3 pieces and not rolled.

I know it has only been a couple of weeks, but are you any closer to actually ... eating ... the oatmeal. :D

yes, I ordered 12 lbs off the internet. Then yesterday I realized that at the bulk barn in my province, approximately 2 hours a way, sells scotch oats. I was looking around for what the scotch oats are and I asked here and other places and I found out before I got a reply but this just shows that we all have the common answer. Hurray.

dexterium said:
yes, I ordered 12 lbs off the internet. Then yesterday I realized that at the bulk barn in my province, approximately 2 hours a way, sells scotch oats. I was looking around for what the scotch oats are and I asked here and other places and I found out before I got a reply but this just shows that we all have the common answer. Hurray.

Scotch Outs are pure oats and actually only take 4 minutes to cook in the microwave. Really handy and tasty with protein powders also good to use uncooked with a protein shake in a blender. Hope this helps.
Ed

Top Bottom