Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Question on sugars in the AM

Coltonstevens

[FONT=&quot]I have been eating Kellogs Nutr-grain for breakfast and thought it was great because it had good protien and carb levels so I thought it was a good brekkie. I now understand that it isn't that great because of the sugar quantity.[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]
[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]Can anyone tell me what the different types of carbs are? why are sugars bad? Is it because they are high GI and are more readily stored as fat?[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]
[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]Also is it better to have certain types of carbs at different times...eg are low GI foods like oats better in the morning but are high GI carbs such as in a PWO shake better at that time?[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]
[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]Just trying to get this staightened out in my head so any help would be much appreciated...cheers:)[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]
[/FONT]

I have been eating Kellogs Nutr-grain for breakfast and thought it was great because it had good protien and carb levels so I thought it was a good brekkie. I now understand that it isn't that great because of the sugar quantity.

Can anyone tell me what the different types of carbs are? why are sugars bad? Is it because they are high GI and are more readily stored as fat?

Also is it better to have certain types of carbs at different times...eg are low GI foods like oats better in the morning but are high GI carbs such as in a PWO shake better at that time?

Just trying to get this staightened out in my head so any help would be much appreciated...cheers:)

They spike insulin.

breakfast being the most important meal of the day is a scam marketing lie to sell you processed breakfast foods like cereal

cereal is awful for you. and so is the milk you are using with it.

most breakfast foods like refined flour pancakes, sugary based syrups, buttered bread, and of course bacon is awful for you. plus rstaurants use refined oils to cook it in. denny's and IHOP are huge contributers to the obesity epidemic in the USA

if you take a look at the blue zones in the world, they do not eat breakfast most of the time and if they do it is some fruit with a cup of tea or coffee or something light like that. they don't sit there and eat the grand slam special from denny's or a bowl of cereal lol. let's stop listening to the idiot dieticians and just look at what works and what does not. American diet vs. what they eat in the blue zones. one works and one isn't working.

Top Bottom