Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

POST CARDIO CARBS??????????? JG1 and others who are on 0 carbs on non workout days.

bigAragorn

we all do the post "lifting" carb thing but i was wondering if i am not doing any weights today yet i am going to do 45 minutes of cardio should i take in some carbs after or no.........i mean do you guys who have 0 carbs on days where you dont "lift" do you still do cardio that day and not have any carbs?????????????

I go carbless on my non-training days. And I hit an hour of morning cardio, and an hour of evening cardio on those days without any carbs what so ever.

After cardio I feel you don't need carbs...weight training is a totaly different story though.

iceman11111 said:
It really depends on your body!

I would say have some carbs!

what up iceman!!!!

yeah basically what im doing right now is having like 30 grams or less of carbs a day and basically eating as much protein and moderate levels of fat.......BUT i am going with how i feel. Some days i ll train and do cardio and only have like 20 grams of carbs that day others ill do just cardio and have 50 grams of carbs and then another day ill do just cardio and have like 15 grams of carbs.....basically there is NO structure to my diet except after i expend energy in a workout i have two meals about an hour and half apart after the workout consisting on only carbs (very low) and protein. Every other meal consistes of moderate fat and moderate protein......the fat is melting off but i would like to get down to 0 carbs and still do cardio.......does anyone do this????????????

JG1 said:
I go carbless on my non-training days. And I hit an hour of morning cardio, and an hour of evening cardio on those days without any carbs what so ever.

After cardio I feel you don't need carbs...weight training is a totaly different story though.

yeah thats what i thought..........thanks for the reply bro i was hoping youd chime in cause i know your dieting pretty hard right now......Here's to getting ripped!!!!!!!!!!!!:beer:

bigAragorn said:

yeah thats what i thought..........thanks for the reply bro i was hoping youd chime in cause i know your dieting pretty hard right now......Here's to getting ripped!!!!!!!!!!!!:beer:

No problem.

I was eating about 30g of oatmeal on my non-training days, but cut that out and as a result I've been getting tighter.

This Sunday is my 11th week of dieting, and I'm down close to 30lbs so far. Went from a pair of TIGHT, and I'm mean TIGHT, 34's to loose 30's as of today.

Shinobi said:
Dont u guys feel flat?!?!?

At times. At other times I feel so friggin pumped and hard it's unreal. Your gonna flatten out a little while dieiting down and lots of cardio, but hey, a nice carb up meal and 30 minutes later your so vascular it's sickening :)

Shinobi said:
Dont u guys feel flat?!?!?

I do carbups every saturday.. So no flat muscles here :D, actuallt they are glycogen overloaded and rockhard..

/Xizor

bigerisbetter said:
Thats awesome JG1, no carbs and I would be ready to rip some head off.

thats how im feeling right now........

i just finished evening cardio and have not had any carbs the last two days........waist is thinning:p

its funny though, how much i start to crave things like those chewy chips ahoy cookies..............mmmmmmmmmmmmmm

JG1--> on a carb up day......im doing one every 10 days what should i stay away from in terms of the carbs i eat?

Top Bottom