Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Needto, I got some questions about your upcoming cook book.

cant wait .. will love the bulk cookin tips and quick muscle meals.. i hate slaving behind a stove .. sounds like a great buy

Im pumped..i suck at cooking. Ive tried repeating Rachael Ray's recipes but they go to shit. Hopefully they are easier than hers....

My grill dont work for shit in the cold.

Im just looking for some simple meals that I can cook up in like a few hours for the entire week. And I will need storage advice also. Like how long I can leave stuff in fridge for. Freezer isnt really an option as I dont get stuff out in time to thaw............cus Im lazy....................but yeah Im planning on hitting the gym hard, just want the diet to be dialed in for once.

Is there a link to where we can get this book? There's nothing like supporting the members/mods when we can.

You don't happen to have KFC's secret ingredients listed in there do you?

galaxy said:
Bring your gas tank in the house when it's cold outside.

schutzhundk9 said:
You don't happen to have KFC's secret ingredients listed in there do you?
The "11 Secret Herbs & Spices" were published years ago:
salt
pepper
MSG
...the rest is just flour and baking powder. Google it. Lots of recipes will add a dash of this or a pinch of that, but end with half a cup of MSG. Then just coat the cheapest, garbage chicken parts you can find, and deep fry til golden. Serve with various sides (like powdered mash potatoes) equally doused with MSG, then sit back waiting for the headache and/or shit hemorrhage.

Genocide food.... I suppose I'm a tad jaded because I remember the days when this stuff was actually good (and McDonald's still cooked to order on a grill)

EDIT:
Here's the recipe:
http://www.recipesource.com/misc/copycat/kfc/00/rec0034.html
Too funny - I'm heading out to get a bucket right now.....
http://www.wlky.com/news/15031893/detail.html

Don

Last edited:
galaxy said:

Im just looking for some simple meals that I can cook up in like a few hours for the entire week. And I will need storage advice also. Like how long I can leave stuff in fridge for. Freezer isnt really an option as I dont get stuff out in time to thaw............cus Im lazy....................but yeah Im planning on hitting the gym hard, just want the diet to be dialed in for once.
A full list is in the book bro.

Top Bottom