Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Need to boost my diet

Bazrazmataz

Hi

Ive been dieting since the start of the year and have lost 24 lbs to date. The problem now is that the last week my progress has slowed to around 1 1/3 lbs loss a week. Is there any tricks to shock the body into further loss ?

Try tapering with your caloric intake by having one or two 'carb up' days a week to trick your body into increasing its metabolism.

WOW,, 24 lbs in 1.5 months??? that is just beyond amazing. Have you compared your BF%?

Anyway, things you can normally do when you plateau, in order:

1. Verify you have been 100% honest with your diet: How many cheat meals or days are you throwing in??? Keep those in check.

2. As said before, verify you are doing your Carb/Calorie tapering.

3. Are you drinking youir 1.5 gal/day of water?

4. Are you followinf a zig-zag pattern? (are you having carb-up days)

5. Increase Intensity, Duration or Frequency of Cardio

6. Only as a last resort, and ONLY if you are still well over BMR, try cutting cals a bit (maybe 100 cals/day or 200 cals/day).

The problem is simple: If the fat doesn't come off, it only means that Cals in >= Cals Out... To solve this, cut cals or increase activity. Since we don't want to cut cals too much, after checking your diet is in order, increase your cardio (I prefer tinkering with frequency first rather than duration or intensity)

hope it helps

Pintoca

I think i have to admit the last week i havent been sticking to my carb days plus ive been picking a lot on those salt and vingear snack a jacks alot when i really should have been sticking to my main meals. Gonna work double hard this week and breach the 14 stone mark

Top Bottom