Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

My bulking diet - Please criticise if necessary

Neuronic

Ok I have come up with a diet using the values from the Testosterone Advantage Plan as I want to bulk but im just worrying that the high amount of carbs (40%) are likely to just be stored as un-needed fat. Is there any evidence to support this as a few people I have shown this diet plan to have told me to decrease my carbs and possibly increase my protein?

I am a skinny-fat person, and although I want to add some muscle mass - I don't *really* want to add much fat if possible (I'll probably get shot for saying that lol) .. so im afraid of starting this plan to an extent due to the high carbs.
What do you think? Has anyone else here used the Testosterone Advantage Plan to stimulate a prolonged anabolic state?

156lb individual.

18 years old.
5ft 7" tall.
Aiming for 3074 calories.

God knows my body-fat % (
img443.imageshack.us/g/p1010939v.jpg - if you want to guess).

And here is my plan:

http://img801.imageshack.us/img801/6185/plan.jpg

Let me know if you can help me please :p

Personally, for me... I'd scrap the whole wheat carbs at dinner, and replace with 20g more protein (larger chicken breast, for example). You get enough fast digesting sucrose/fructose from your PWO meal... Eating complex carbs at night has traditionally made me gain weight, and bloat.

But it all comes down to how your body responds to what you eat. Your plan will work.

Personally, for me... I'd scrap the whole wheat carbs at dinner, and replace with 20g more protein (larger chicken breast, for example). You get enough fast digesting sucrose/fructose from your PWO meal... Eating complex carbs at night has traditionally made me gain weight, and bloat.

But it all comes down to how your body responds to what you eat. Your plan will work.

Agreed.

For what it's worth, I am a carb sensitive. I can not bulk while eating much carbs. When I bulk, I bulk on a TKD. Simple carbs before my workouts. And I either have an additional one carb meal every other day or a cheat meal 1-2 times per week. I fiind this is the only way I can add lean mass while maintaing low body fat ( 10% or lower).

It all depends on how your body reacts to certain macros. I personally could not stay lean while maintaing carbs as 40% of my diet.

Top Bottom