x
Almost there! Please complete this form and click the button below to gain instant access.
EliteFitness.com FREE Email Series: How You Can Use Winstrol, Masteron, HGH, and Testosterone for a Perfect, Muscular Physique!
- -
We hate SPAM and promise to keep your email address safe.
- -

Mike Mentzer Diet Philosophy!!

Welcome to the EliteFitness.com Bodybuilding Site! Please join this discussion about Mike Mentzer Diet Philosophy!! within the Diet & Bodybuilding category.

Excerpt: Hey bros trying to get my diet down so that i can do my shopping week to week and just get what i need. Im trying to BULK. 5'10 200 right now. natty.(for now lol) but i was just reading Mike Mentzers Heavy Duty Nutrition ebook. and in his ebook he gives a 6,000 calorie a day diet which looks like this. I usually eat higher carbs and moderate protein putting on size,that seems to work for me. but i just want to see what you bros think of this diet and should i work with it. it seems simple. her

Read more or register here to join the discussion below...

sarms1.com
needtobuildmuslce.com
puritysourcelabs.ru
bannednutrition.com

Mike Mentzer Diet Philosophy!!

Hey bros trying to get my diet down so that i can do my shopping week to week and just get what i need. Im trying to BULK. 5'10 200 right now. natty.(for now lol) but i was just reading Mike Mentzers Heavy Duty Nutrition ebook.
    and in his ebook he gives a 6,000 calorie a day diet which looks like this. I usually eat higher carbs and moderate protein putting on size,that seems to work for me. but i just want to see what you bros think of this diet and should i work with it. it seems simple. her it is:
    Breakfast:
    1/2 cup orange juice
    1 cup oatmeal
    1 cup lowfat milk
    1 slice toast
    1 tbs butter
    total cals:675
    snack:
    1 peanut butter sandwich
    1 banana
    1 cup grape juice
    total cals:485
    lunch:
    4 pieces fried chicken,french fries or baked potato w/butter,green salad w/blue cheese
    1 scoop ice cream
    2 granola cookies
    1 cup lowfat milk
    total cals:1500
    snack:
    1 cup dried fruit
    1 1/2 cups milk
    total cals:600
    dinner:
    1 cup cream of mushroom soup
    1 beef sirloin(6 oz)
    1 dinner roll and butter
    1 cup mixed veggies
    1 slice of pie with beverage
    total cals:1650
    snack:
    1 cup mixed nuts without salt
    1 cup cocoa
    total cals:1050
    daily total cals:6,000

he doesnt give anything about protein or carbs,but thats why i posted this to see if anyone understood, see if it is worth trying. thank you

Re: Mike Mentzer Diet Philosophy!!

I've been doing this for over twelve years and not only my experience but common nutritional advice would be, "That diet will make you fat." There is a certain point where nutritional and program intervention won't give you the gains you want. I was 205 at 5'10" when I "went to the dark side." I'm not advocating drug use but you have to set realistic goals. If you're 200 and under 12% BF at 5'10" naturally you're a genetic freak, which I am as well, and you're probably hitting your peak.

Mentzer was a great bodybuilder but I wouldn't live by his advice and I won't disparage his legacy by attacking his theories; So nuff said.

Thank you, i didnt really understand why there is no count of carbs or protein. im 200-205 depends when u catch me i have been to the darkside lol but been natty this last year(not by choice) im just trying to get a decent bulk diet down so then i know what i have to do everyday instead of just grabbing whatever and eating it, i like to try to plan my week out in advance ..thank you

Pro Bodybuilder

Quote Quote posted by XFL
    I usually eat higher carbs and moderate protein putting on size,that seems to work for me.
    I think you said it all here. Just because a guy is/was big, doesn't make him right. Do what works for you.