Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

eggs and cholesterol

RMSss

Hi everybody, I have a concern about eggs, my doc told me you should have only three a week other wise your cholesterol levels will increase, reading online most articles say eggs don't raise your total cholesterol levels, so it's kind of confusing.
I would like some opinions here since I have 2 eggs everyday for break fast, I make them in a different way everyday and always use olive oil, plus they are omega eggs, I don't know if being omega makes any difference but I guess is less harmful, thank you.

it is very confusing for sure. doctors are book smart, but most of them have zero common sense

cholesterol is not linked to just eating foods high in cholesterol. cholesterol is linked to stress, lack of exercise, and putting things in our body that abuse it (yes steroids are an example)

eggs have little to no effect on cholesterol. in fact there are recent studies that show that eating 3 whole eggs per day actually raise GOOD cholesterol! but you should be buying eggs that have a humane friendly stamp. this means they are high quality. not all eggs are created equal. you don't want eggs from chickens that were abused or were fed shit right? you would want eggs that were eating worms and bugs like nature intended

Keep eating your eggs.

Cholesterol levels in the body actually have very little to do with daily cholesterol intake. Poor cholesterol levels is the result of inflammation in the body.

The best thing you can do to lower cholesterol levels is to follow a cholesterol friendly diet - low in saturated fats and refined sugars, and high in omega 3 fatty acids -
and to regularly incorporate hard cardio that really gets your heart rate up into your training program.

A good overall cholesterol support supplement certainly won't hurt either. Check out N2guard from n2bm.com. N2guard contains 43 ingredients designed to detox the body and keep cholesterol levels optimal.

Im still amazed.

There has been so many studies done, to show that egg yolks actually help with cholesterol levels.

Its the fatty meats that can cause issues with cholesterol, as they contain saturated fats, which is the last thing we need to consume.

Top Bottom