Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Do I have what it takes to compete in Bikini?

Pink&Orange

I am wanting to compete at the end of May. I've been an intense gym goer for over a year now and have seen amazing results. I know I need to build muscle, and was told Anavar would help me achieve that so I am considering it. I currently am 5'7" and weigh approx 115. I would love to place in the comp. Do I even stand a chance? I am working with a personal trainer and I am supposed to receive my new diet tomorrow (although I have always eaten "clean" and portioned my food correctly). I am worried that I am not going to do very well. Any advice/criticism is appreciated.

Thank you guys!

Last edited:
i'd suggest protein in the 150- 200g per day range.. congrats on where you are now, as you stated though you need to build more muscle..

good luck though

Hi P&O

I think my monitor needs calibrating...positive your shot is pink and blue, and not orange.

You've done amazingly well in 12 months from the photo you've posted. Well done!

As Spy says, you might need to add a little mass on your arms for future competitions. However, I'm not sure if this is absolutely necessary for Bikini shows, so it might be a good idea - if you haven't done already - to check out the contestants and placings at past competitions in this particular show. Not sure what adding Anavar to your regime is going to do in a few short weeks. Might be better to leave that until you prepare for later shows. I might be wrong, and happy to stand corrected, but that's my take.

Anyway, there's no reason from what I can see that you should be afraid of not doing well in the May show. At the very least you'll come out of it with experience and knowledge for future shows. There's no better way of improving your chances in the future than mixing it with the best.

Wishing you the very, very, best of luck:).

Craig

Thank you both so much for the advice! I greatly appreciate it. I am eating more chicken, more eggs and more protein shakes - my protein intake was horrible, so I know this will hopefully improve muscle mass. I am also increasing my caloric intake as I was only eating approximately 1300 calories per day. I am receiving my new diet tomorrow (as stated), and the nutritionist said this past weekend was my last "cheat" weekend - so I ate prettty good. I'm hoping that didn't mess me up though!

I am going to attempt to see if I can prepare for this, but if I do not feel as if I'm ready, I'll see if there's another one soon after and prepare for that one :)

Thank you again so much for your advice!

Thank you both so much for the advice! I greatly appreciate it. I am eating more chicken, more eggs and more protein shakes - my protein intake was horrible, so I know this will hopefully improve muscle mass. I am also increasing my caloric intake as I was only eating approximately 1300 calories per day. I am receiving my new diet tomorrow (as stated), and the nutritionist said this past weekend was my last "cheat" weekend - so I ate prettty good. I'm hoping that didn't mess me up though!

I am going to attempt to see if I can prepare for this, but if I do not feel as if I'm ready, I'll see if there's another one soon after and prepare for that one :)

Thank you again so much for your advice!

By the way, when I say I ate "pretty good", I mean I ate REALLY BAD (a dessert 2-3 times this weekend, and ate out as 2 restaurants)

And Labtec...is that blue?! My colors must be off...:)

Hi P&O

I reckon holding off and going for it in a later competition is probably the right decision. As I said before though, there's no reason why you shouldn't do well and get a feel for competing by chucking your hat in the ring for this one. And don't forget, that while too much sugary puddings are obviously not a good part of a competitors diet, it is important to treat yourself every now and then. Just one Knickerbockerglory or Pavlova every other week isn't going to do you any harm and it's wonderful for you psychologically.

I've scrutinised the colour of your two-piece and concede that the upper garment isn't blue it's greeny-blue. Is it called turquoise?

Men, clothes, and colours, don't go very well together. Not in England anyway;).

Good luck with whatever you decide, and please let us know how you progress and get on, won't you?

Craig

Last edited:
Top Bottom