Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

diet for 6 weeks and need2slin for 3 days so far

Foxxxy

Before:
zjy0qf.jpg

2v9burn.jpg

24cxkow.jpg

Now:
14v63c3.jpg

hopefully i can still keep this baby up for another 2 months and come out ripped! Thank you guys for the motivation and help so far! Anyone else wwho is trying to diet, keep it up!

Before:
zjy0qf.jpg

2v9burn.jpg

24cxkow.jpg

Now:
14v63c3.jpg

hopefully i can still keep this baby up for another 2 months and come out ripped! Thank you guys for the motivation and help so far! Anyone else wwho is trying to diet, keep it up!

you dropped a bit !! I'm also dieting/cutting and have been keeping it up for past 2.5 months. Still have another 2 months to go.. I do have a cheat day on friday and sometimes saturday but I'm still progressing - not as quickly as when first started but still moving towards goal. My motivation=only weak people give in/give up. Too many people at work said they would be dieting and a week later I see them eating junk all over again. Then they have some lame excuse "it was too hard" !!
haha

yeah it took me 5 times to actually keep going. so i only count the 6 weeks as never stopping. If i was you don't have a cheat day, especially not two. it sets you back. Just try having a cheat meal, like 2 slices of pizza for lunch of something. That seemed to work for me. But good luck man! Remember everyone has to fail to succeed! but its good that your recognizing other peoples failures and making sure you don't fall in the statistics.

yeah it took me 5 times to actually keep going. so i only count the 6 weeks as never stopping. If i was you don't have a cheat day, especially not two. it sets you back. Just try having a cheat meal, like 2 slices of pizza for lunch of something. That seemed to work for me. But good luck man! Remember everyone has to fail to succeed! but its good that your recognizing other peoples failures and making sure you don't fall in the statistics.

I know - weekends set me back pretty heavily - I put on 10lbs.... its off by mid week/end of week but then weekend comes and all over again 8-10lbs (has to be water/etc if it goes on that quick and comes off as quick). Beer more likely !
hah

Wow. Great progress.

You do realize you didn't black out your face in the last 2 pics, right? Just figured I'd point it out since you went through the effort of blacking it out in the first couple pics.

So, post up the diet!

Pogo - Beer, my only (lol) weakness. I can easily gained 5-7 pounds after a weekend. Sucks, but it's soo much fun :)

yeah i decided i didnt give a shit anymore. My diet is simple. I eat 1800 cals a day, i eat whatever i want for breakfeast, lunch, and dinner. Snacks are fruits. As long as all my cals add up to 1800 at the end of the day then im set.

yeah i decided i didnt give a shit anymore. My diet is simple. I eat 1800 cals a day, i eat whatever i want for breakfeast, lunch, and dinner. Snacks are fruits. As long as all my cals add up to 1800 at the end of the day then im set.

bro thats not the best plan. eating simple carbs will result in a higher insulin response and the more insulin that is present the less your body will dip into fat storages. eat super clean if your goal is to get shredded and add in one cheat meal every week to give your metabolism a kickstart and restore some muscle glycogen.

I would but i dont have the money right now to eat super clean. Seems like the shit that is bad for you is less expensive.

Top Bottom