Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

On a dark path, can't get off, help

rotodr

My story

I was always overweight as a kid and when I hit 300 pounds at age 29 in the year 2000, I changed my life. I woke up one day and ate oats & egg whites for breakfast, and chicken or tuna with greens for other meals. I also had a cheat day every Sunday.

This eating got me down to 200 pounds by the time 2001 rolled around.

Once I hit 200, I really got into weights and different diets from CKD, to carbs only surrounding workouts, etc, this got me to 180 and I felt great.

Well in October of 2008, I was really, really busy with work, school, kids, etc and started eating some fruit for breakfast and not eating again until 6 PM when my day was done. This big dinner was about 16-2500 calories, sometimes cheat, most of the time whole grains, natural peanut butter, soups, veggies etc. I also stopped lifting for the past 9 months because it was just too much on me. I grab some dumbbells every now and again and do some hammers, but that is it.

I continued this way of eating (Warrior Diet) up until today. I have not been on the scales for 2 years and this morning, I felt really thin. I weighed 163 pounds! I am 6 foot and this is just way too think for a 36 year old IMO.

I am lost, and do not know what to do. I am so used to eating a small portion of fruit in the morning, and a big, big dinner, I do not know what to do. i fear just jumping back into a regular diet will be hard on my body, and the higher protein will effect me with gas,etc.

What should I do?

get off that lousy diet. start pre cooking in bulk. boil a few lbs of chicken breast at a time. chicken can be eaten a million ways cold or hot. spinach and broccoli are the same way.

Does anyone eat protein only with just greens? My buddy told me I had to eat protein with carbs or oil every meal. I thought chicken with just green beans or something was healthy, do I have to add fat with these meal.

Here is what I thought I might start soon.

1- 1/2 C oats
7 egg whites

2- 1 can tuna
green beans

3- 1/2 C brown rice
5 oz. chicken

WORKOUT

1 scoop whey and 1 banana

4- 6 oz. chicken
basmatti rice

5- 1 scoop why
1 TBS natural peanut butter

Does anyone eat protein only with just greens? My buddy told me I had to eat protein with carbs or oil every meal. I thought chicken with just green beans or something was healthy, do I have to add fat with these meal.

Here is what I thought I might start soon.

1- 1/2 C oats
7 egg whites

2- 1 can tuna
green beans

3- 1/2 C brown rice
5 oz. chicken

WORKOUT

1 scoop whey and 1 banana

4- 6 oz. chicken
basmatti rice

5- 1 scoop why
1 TBS natural peanut butter

you should have a quality protein, carb, fat, veggie in every meal other than post w/o. post w/o is the time for a shake.

Top Bottom