Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Check Out My Diet...........

cruzo79

Hey everybody, I'm new to the board. I was hoping to get some comments on my diet. I'm 21, 6'0 225lbs, I'm not sure about my bf %, i'd say about 15- 20, since I'm not solid yet. I'm trying to cut down right now, and get to about 200lbs. Here's the diet:

7am: 10 egg whites, 1 plain wheat toast
10am: 1 can of tuna
1pm: 1 can of tuna 1 cup of wild(brown) rice, protien shake, ( Optimum, approx 35 grams)
4pm: 1 can of tuna 1 cup of rice, and another protien shake. Rotate this with a chicken breast and 1.5 cups of vegetables.
7pm: Chicken breast or can of tuna, 1 cup of rice, protien shake, sometimes 10 more egg whites instead of chicken or tuna.
10pm: if I'm up, 1 can of tuna

I'm taking this in conjuction with 1-2 tablespoons of flaxseed oil a day. I'm lifting pretty hard 5 days a week and run about 2miles 2 days a week. what do you guys think?? I appreciate all your help.

diet

Are you taking any supplements?Look into fatburners and the different types.Make sure h2o is 1 gallon minimum if not more to help your kidneys out due to increase in protein consumption.Your cardio is cool run 2m/2 times a week and walk on the treadmill one day at incline no less than 3 degrees for 30-45 minutes,another day do the stairmaster.try to vary your cardiop routine but do at least 4 times a week and if you can try doing cardio early morning on empty stomach and lifting in the afternooon.:cool:

If this is what you've been eating and your not loseing I'd say drop a few calories, around 3 - 500. If this is a new diet, It looks good and you should be at your goal in a couple of months. Don't get in to big of a hurry you could loose muscle and you don't want that. By time the scales go down 10 lbs. your pants should be getting a good bit looser if they're not you may be giving up to much muscle. Good luck.

thanks for the advise guys, I've been on this diet approx 2 months, I've noticed loss in inches ( my clothes fits looser). I guess I'm going to keep it up a couple more months to get where I want to be as far as bf% and weight, then switch to getting muscle definition and mass. My water intake is about 32oz x 10 to 15 ( did you understand that?) I've tried Xenadrine and Hydroxycut as thermos, but they seem almost like placebos to me.............I feel the effects for a couple of days, then its like nothing, any advise on that??

Yeah the diet looks pretty solid. Are you eating any vegetables? I think it's a good idea to include some fibrous veggies in there as part of your carb intake. The thermogenics will lose their CNS stimulatory effect after a few days, but they are still working to increase thermogenesis. In other words, just because you don't feel 'wired' after a few days, don't assume that they're not helping you to burn fat. They also help to blunt your appetite if you take them 30-60 minutes before a meal. Good luck.

Thanks for the advice MS. What veggies would you recommend?? Also, as far as the thermo's are concerned, I've done several cycles of Xenadrine, and really haven't seen any effects.........maybe some bodies react differently to them. Thanks a lot.

yeah i once used hydroxycut (with an OK diet) and it didnt amount to shit.
Im getting my xenadrine rfa-1 on friday with a master diet. Hope this one works.

Good luck with the Xenadrine, I've seen it work wonders for people, it's just never done anything for me. Kinda sucks, I think I'm going to start a Beta Lean, Methoxy Pro cycle next month. Have you guys tried Methoxy Pro??

about the veggies, i recommend the frozen ones. Easy to just pop em in the vapour thingy and eat em.

Anyway, brocollis are good source. Anything thats not too watery, something starchy. Not that starchy, like potatoes. Eg: cauliflower, broccoli etc.

Lettuce etc are mostly water.
I never understood why salad was so good for you....(supposedly)

Iceberg lettuce is a waste of time, but romaine, arugula, watercress are all high in fiber and vitamin A. Cauliflower is a good choice--low carbs and you can puree it and pretend it's mashed potates. Greens--mustard, collards, spinach are high in vitamin A and fiber as well.

Top Bottom