Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

What About nailing myself to a cross and getting this thread locked!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: What About nailing myself to a cross above a preist and jerking off onto his head

needtogetas said:
muslems tech hate,they beleave if they kill an american,or a christian they go strate to heaven.so go ahaed and denie it all you wont,there fucking skum in my book,and saosevly by what you say they are to you to.

my respect meter works like the signal bars on a cellphone, and right now, you are flickering between one and zero respect bars

Re: What About nailing myself to a cross above a preist and jerking off onto his head?

this thread sucks

Re: What About nailing myself to a cross above a preist and jerking off onto his head

SublimeZM said:
my respect meter works like the signal bars on a cellphone, and right now, you are flickering between one and zero respect bars
just stateing the facks.I bet the fuck that bombed me thinks hes going to heaven.not all muslems beleave this so I wont say all muslems are scum.Infact I know some that are realy grate people.you are a realy grate person seblime.but thats what the tererist beleave.and its there religoin that tells them this.so I am sorry for saying all muslems. :worried:

needtogetas said:
just stateing the facks.I bet the fuck that bombed me thinks hes going to heaven.not all muslems beleave this so I wont say all muslems are scum.Infact I know some that are realy grate people.you are a realy grate person seblime.but thats what the tererist beleave.and its there religoin that tells them this.so I am sorry for saying all muslems. :worried:

No, their religion does not tell them this. The Quran only condones fighting against a person or entity which is seeking to destroy Islam. They are allowed to defend their religion, not arbitrarily kill Americans and become a martyr.

needtogetas said:
i hate terrorists too.

curling said:
maybe ya'll got my idea confused with the original idea. I think deportation is not fair to the muslims that didn't do anything and I retract that idea. My current idea is just pouring the pigs blood on the terrorist after we make them eat a pork chop. And from my understanding this will prevent them to going to heaven with the virgins. Do ya'll have a problem with that?

Ahhh, the southern baptist. Judge, jury, and executioner. But so quick to talk about how the Christians were senselessly murdered by the Romans. Who are you to use someone's religion to torture them? I don't get people like you. What a douche.

Re: What About nailing myself to a cross above a preist and jerking off onto his head?

hate will always come back to bite you in the ass. that goes for everyone on this thread.

true sponge

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom