Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Time to break it off!

bommakr

Hey Ladies and Gents,

I searched for a similar post on this subject and found one, but it was only open to women. Its about being in a relationship and deciding whether to keep it going, or cut things off altogether. Since we all probably go through similar events, I'd like to hear your opinions and criticisms, you'll probably even call me names, but try to be nice. Here goes:

So my girl and I have been together for about two years. We met shortly after valetines day, and hit it off pretty well. A few months in, she tells me she loves me, but I don't reply with the same words (which always pissed her off) until a few months later (red flag #1). Her feelings are strong, super strong, like page long text message strong, sending me songs, expecting the same response, but I quickly disappoint her. Not on purpose, its just not the way I communicate.

At times in the relationship, I feel pressured to spend time with her, and I seem to get more and more annoyed at her mannerisms and personal habits (red flag #2). She is a chronic nail biter (bright red flag #3), always figity, complaining, hating everything, watches these depressing shows that I cant stand, and she's super clingy. Still, I remain with her. She buys me things (which i hate), and keeps a very ill maintained vegetarian diet (I'm a super healthy carnivore). But she's a beautiful woman, very very smart, older than me, and has a great career (I can totally support myself btw, I'm not a leech)

I'm a contractor, and about a year ago, one of her friends told her "He's just like every other contractor guy, just sticking with you until they have to move." and guess what...I received notice last summer. So all through the fall we tried to decide (argued) if we were going to end our relationship, keep it going long distance, and I even thought of proposing. heres the wierd thing: I don't see myself getting married to her. But she says she could stay with me forever.

Here we are today. We never broke it off, but we never agreed to stay together. I feel trapped, I think about her all the time and feel like I love her, but from a forced sense of the feeling, but love either way. We spent two years together, but we've hardly talked about marriage, why? Why didn't she give me an ultimatum or ask me about commitment a year into this? What would you do? If we stay together I want to put her on my program (red flag #8), my way or the high way! Is this wrong? Ladies, am i being an ass?

Sorry for the long story, I'll try to keep it short next time : )

Men are predators, women are prey...any woman that reverses that role as energetically as yours has, will kill you in your sleep for forgetting the 5th anniversary of your 2nd date.

Does she do A2M? If not let her go. Cut her loose. Get off the bus Gus, the thrill is gone. Get a new plan Stan. Leave her before she leaves you. All women are sluts or lesbians. Go to Mexico to find your self. Cut off your cock because it sounds like you dont have any balls anyway. You are a repressed transgender wannabe anal fetish fluffer.

They all cheat. It's a given. She doesn't really love you. Women are all pathological liars and narcissists. I bet she has 2 or 3 other guys waiting in the winds. You can count on it.

Well, I'm 99% certain she isn't cheating on me, she tells me that shes in love with me all the time. here the asshole part about it, I have never told her I'm in love with her. She also tells me all the time "I feel like I love you way more than you love me." This kills me inside, but I don't have the balls to tell her that she may be right. Still, we've been together for two years. I feel like I wasted her time, bt she could have broke it off anytime she wanted. Why do women stay in relationships like this? A female response would be great.

rainbocockeater - i know i'm a moron, but that doesn't help much. And you're right digimon, she flips out for everything, but thats normal for some women and some men in general. Halal, you're right too, I didn't have the balls to break her heart, but I also think she stayed cause I was convenient, and easy to maintain. One time, i did try to break it off, but after a day or so, she called me over and over telling me how much she missed me. I felt bad and we got back together. I know I'm in trouble, thats why I figured I'd share it with you guys. Thanks or the replies.

BD

You don't want to marry her, you don't see a future with her, you don't love her and you feel trapped. You're clearly done.

Top Bottom