Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

those electric ab stimulators

saint808

Manic Depressed User
Platinum
please give me some factual information i can use to convince a friend that he is an idiot for buying one.

I don't know if they work or not, but the theory is sound and used in Physical Therapy practice for muscle recovery of injuries. I've been through it a several times for various body parts. I read that even Bruce lee used electro stimulation for his workouts when he was crunched for time.

Follow his usage for about two weeks and see what happens with him.

What the hell? Those machines are pure gold! Ronnie Coleman uses one on regular basis. The secret of his huge back IS actually an ab-stimulator. Heheh, j/k. Just tell him that he's an idiot.

Give him two months and he will have all the evidence he needs. Or rather lack of evidence.

see the problem with those electric ab stimulators is that it's simply not enough. you gotta take it to the next level to see some results. whenever i go to the gym i always bring along my trusty defibrillator with the paddles that i stole from this ambulance one time. (i need a bambledance, i'm at the muthafuckin stop 'n go. muthafuckin deer in my car). so let's say it's leg day. i walk in with my towel, bottle of water, and defibrillator attached to my back. i'll warm up with a few sets of squats, and then i'll walk clear to the other side of the gym and charge that bitch up. soon as i've got a decent current running through that mofo, i grab the paddles and scream out to the other members of the gym "FUCKING CLEAR!!!" and i slam those paddles right into my magnificent quads. at this point i involuntarily go shooting across the gym at about head level of everyone else but fortunately they are ducking because i have been going to this gym for a while now and everyone knows what "clear" means when i shout it out. it means get the hell under that bench or hammer strength machine cuz i could be headed your way. so after i land, i rest for roughly 2 minutes, maybe 3 depending on how high i cranked the voltage up, and then i'll continue on with maybe 4-5 sets of these. fuck let me tell you what, by the time i get home i'm already tight. and two days later i'm walking like an incontinent penguin.

supersizeme said:
see the problem with those electric ab stimulators is that it's simply not enough. you gotta take it to the next level to see some results. whenever i go to the gym i always bring along my trusty defibrillator with the paddles that i stole from this ambulance one time....<snip>

I just laughed protien drink out my nose...:spit:

You need to lengthen and shorten the muscle in addition to contracting it to make muscle grow. Electric stimulators only cause contraction, not a lengthening and shortening.

It's the same thing as if you just sit around all day and tighten up your stomach without moving.

Top Bottom