Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

SICK , SICK , SICK , SICK.did you know this?

Moltke said:
this poster is trying to allude that israel is baaaad and he and his awesome camel riding friends are the bestest.
look at his threads they're 9/11 conspriacy/israel sucks threads.
moltke-i don't get your point. i dont think israel had nothing to do with 9\11..
the jews and the camel s get along just fine. they are both very pure religions. but i do think the zeinatist(sp) government including usa and the english royalfamily do......also ASSHOLE show me one post that i wrote israel iis responsable?
if you watch the video you will see and understand that its not the jewish religion. its the extreamist zionist(sp) power scum that created a state and forced hatreadand agression. you are pointless. get a life,or just go do yourself.

jordanyfz said:
moltke-i don't get your point. i dont think israel had nothing to do with 9\11..
the jews and the camel s get along just fine. they are both very pure religions. but i do think the zeinatist(sp) government including usa and the english royalfamily do......also ASSHOLE show me one post that i wrote israel iis responsable?
if you watch the video you will see and understand that its not the jewish religion. its the extreamist zionist(sp) power scum that created a state and forced hatreadand agression. you are pointless. get a life,or just go do yourself.

jordan: don't mean to flame, but we may find your theories plausible if you were able to write above a third-grade level; that is, the grammar and spelling evidenced in your postings suggests very little education---without which I suggest you likely do not have the intellectual capacity or academic training to analyze your evidence in a meaningful manner.

sorry bro, but spouting someone else’s theories or rhetoric is simply bad form.

eddymerckx said:
jordan: don't mean to flame, but we may find your theories plausible if you were able to write above a third-grade level; that is, the grammar and spelling evidenced in your postings suggests very little education---without which I suggest you likely do not have the intellectual capacity or academic training to analyze your evidence in a meaningful manner.

sorry bro, but spouting someone else’s theories or rhetoric is simply bad form.

....you sound like my X. you got an excuse for anything ,and everything. stop being a little bitch. yup , my spelling sucks for sure. i can t be perfect at everything. as for you, you sound like a quiter and a looser becouse you go and judge people couse they arnt perfect as your self.your a fag, go correct your boyfriends spelling. and stop changing the subjuct.

hey genius, I am not changing the subject and you just proved my point: you are not smart enough to a argue let alone have an opinion of your own. The fundamental premise of a discussion is that the participants be capable of articulating an opinion that he or she can support--not sweeping generalizations you stole from ignorant and racist videos.

First, “but i do think the zeinatist(sp) (sic)government including usa and the english royalfamily” (sic) Do you know what the word Zionist or “zeinatist” means? Which form? Modern? Religious? Political? Revisionist? Let’s assume you mean the generic form of the word used pejoratively by the uniformed anti-Semites to allude to some sort of Jewish conspiracy.

Second, the “english royalfamily”(sic) ? England is a constitutional monarchy where the royals are, for all intents and purposes, irrelevant. British support came from statesmen like Benj. Disraeli, Winston Churchill, Arthur Balfour, and Lloyd George. What you fail to acknowledge, either because you don’t know because of your You Tube education is the significant and critical support for the early movement by the Arab states, the then Persian states, China, and the then Soviet Union. Moreover, an early principal supporter of the movement was Napoleon -- who certainly was not in league with the British Royal family.

Third, the “government including usa”? Are you kidding? While there is clearly significant support in the US for the movement, there is equally strong opposition. Moreover, the US will only back something where it has some vested interest (e.g. why we were the last in to WWI and WWII; why were in Korea, Viet Nam, and Iraq twice). If the US was a Jewish puppet it would not have closed the doors to emigrating Jews as early as 1939.

As for baseless conclusion that I “sound like a quiter (sic) and a looser becouse (sic) you go and judge people couse (sic) they arnt (sic) perfect as your self.(sic) your a , go correct your boyfriends (sic) spelling. and stop changing the subject(sic).” No, I do not judge people because they are not perfect--I judge you sir because your intelligence is somewhere between a house plant and a cockroach. As for my “boyfriends (sic) spelling”--well, that sort of attack worked in third grade (remember, that is when you dropped-out of school) and you apparently have not quite moved on.

So my anti-Semitic friend, please put on your aluminum foil hat and go search You Tube for somebody else’s opinion you can glom onto and call your own.

Moltke said:
do you think the conspriacists will die out or increase with time?
i could see them increasing with time, even so much as to get some props in history texts.
i see it happening

JFK? CIA did it.
Elvis is still alive and hitting BK's as he goes.
Jimmy Dean is a chicken farmer in South America.

Everyone like a good story.

You know the real reason the gov't got rid of lead paint is that the lead blocks the thermo imaging equipment that the gov't uses to spy on people.

Top Bottom