Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

serious psychological question... what do you do if???

M

madbomber31

who is someone supposed to turn to if they have honest thoughts of harming other people?

a psychiatrist?

what if they have NO money and NO insurance? then what?

they KNOW that they will snap sooner or later, these are not passing thoughts, they are real... so what happens? what is he supposed to do?

You mean a sociopath?

A psychiatrist is needed for treating people with psychiatric disorders. If someone has thoughts of inflicting harm a psychologist can be of help, sometimes a good friend or family member can, too.

hardgainer (!)

I would find a trusted friend to talk to. If you talk to a psychiatrist and the feel you may harm someone, they have to call the cops.

I think about ripping people apart all the time. It's normal really.....here kitty kitty...here kitty.....

Talk to someone before it's too late, or just go out and do it. Details at 11:00.... I like to watch the late news.

Wod, what did I ever do to you? :(

Ok Mad, I actually know a guy like that. I have found stuff out about him (I must look like Ann friggin Landers or something) that I really seriously wish I didn't know because now if he does something I will feel responsible for not reporting him.
Only thing is, this guy has already done the rubber room, the pills, the professional therapist. This guy is an honest to god wacko...he looks like Mr. Normal, in fact, is the nicest guy in the world. My brother has met him, my friends have partied with him....you know, he is our buddy.

And then, I told him I was going to do his horoscope. (I like doing that shit)....what I found made my blood run cold....there was all kinds of nasty shit in it, and I could not believe this was this guy. BUT, I have gotten introuble for ignoring bad signs before.
So, when he asks what it says, I tell him jokingly that it said he has serious psycological problems, yadda yadda. Did't make a big deal of it.
Later, when we're all out, he is drunk and lets it spill he's been in the wacko house....I pretended I didn't hearit...any way, since then I have found he's just wacko.

I get emails saying how hes gonna blow some peopleup, yadda yadda. It's really scary. I bluff him and tell him he's acting like an idiot, how to stop feeling sorry for himself...basically I bully him. So farits seemed to work, but one day it might not.
So, if you hear of a wacko pegging people off in Toronto, thats the guy I know.

If you feel you are a danger to yourself or to other people call 911.
they can take you in for a evaluation and hold you for a couple of days so you can get your head straight. The medical care is free. You will be able to talk to someone and be tested for depression, anxiety, or more serious illness. you may want to be put on medication. Or if you have a drug problem then that will be treated first and then you have the option of medication and therepy....Take the first step and pick up the phone.

mad, i think you should commit this person to a nut house before he snaps and kills you or someone.

~WizKid :kaioken:

kat no sweetness....one of my "cats" was walking by awhile ago.

Mb, have yourself committed those rubber rooms are fun! You can bounce off the walls all day long!

Top Bottom