Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

serious psychological question... what do you do if???

madbomber31 said:
this person has ALMOST flipped a few times, he gets better for a while then feels strain and MUCH hatred towards others... i think what keeps him from acting upon things is how it will affect his family (his mom) not the morality issue...

its a good thing he never became a cop.

Just get some counseling and some Zoloft, you'll be ok.:D

No but seriously, tell your buddy to go to a non-profit counseling center. They will be able to refer him to ALL the right people and the right meds.

if you do start killing people, do me a favor and start with the dipshits and idiots. and all the bad drivers you run accross. I'd say then move on to the assholes, but I think the idiots and dipshits are going to take a long time, there are soooo many of them. that and I'm a pretty big asshole myself (didn't say HAVE may1010) so I might be in danger there....

There are people in the church - whatever demonination - who are good counselors, very compassionate. Yes, people can preach, but there are those who would really want to help and have a lot of experience with people in pain or feeling anger or hate. They do understand. This person needs to take that step and see someone. That's the hardest part. If it's not mental illness, then part of the healing is in the confession itself, just telling someone.

If it seems out of control, if the person feels like hurting themselves or others, then yes, a call to 911 or going to an ER is something they should do. There are people who are well-trained to handle these sorts of crises.

Lithium is the best drug for suicidal and homicidal tendencies. It is a mood stabilizer and I've seen it work.

Parnate (MAOI Drug Classification) is thought to be the best drug for depression------it is dangerous to take but it sounds like he is also.

It would be great if he would see a medical doctor who could refer him to a psychiatrist along with drug therapy/anger management. He has to start somewhere if he wants help.

madbomber31 said:
who is someone supposed to turn to if they have honest thoughts of harming other people?

a psychiatrist?

what if they have NO money and NO insurance? then what?

they KNOW that they will snap sooner or later, these are not passing thoughts, they are real... so what happens? what is he supposed to do?

Definitely take his anger out on some1 before he goes totally insane and harms himself ;) j/k Prozac would definitely put him in a good mood. My uncle was on it and he so fucking happy he was talking to me and couldn't stop laughing at everything...not only will it help him but it will provide some great entertainment for you and his family members :D

Top Bottom