Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

pet peeves

Lao Tzu

Its not really a pet peeve just an annoyance and i have nowhere else to bitch about it.

I really dislike people with that 'no excuses' mentality. Who the fuck comes up with this shit. Although i agree that attempting to better your situation is a necessary event, some people take it too far.

I was talking to a friend whose husband is one of those 'full of shit' conservatives (there is a difference between a logical convervative & a full of shit one) who felt that it was up to indigenous people to overthrow an oppressive government, that outside help, even when requested, shouldn't be offered. thats easy to say but total bullshit. If that were remotely true (that indigenous people could overthrow a government at will) then human history would be alot different.

People like that remind me of little babies, all they care about is what they want. They don't care about how reality actually works, or about convenience, or economics, or anything else. Just give me what i want, nothing else. A baby cries because you have to drive 7 hours to get to disneyland, you don't just magically appear there instantly. It cries because it gets sick every now and again instead of never, and it cries when others don't act the way it wants them too.

Where do people get this from? Gee randy (not a real name), i wish the world were as 1 dimentional and simplistic as your philosophies, but here in reality we have these things called 'factors', which can affect a situation. Sadly, the world doesn't revolve around you and your flavor of the month bullshit. If the world were as simple as you want it to be it would be a totally different place.

End of rant.

people that shuffle their feet or drag their feet when they walk
people who are sloppy drunk (except for me)
loud people (except for me)
people who walk slower than me when I'm trying to get somewhere

usually I have more peeves. but I've forgetten them all.

1 - People who do not use the blinkers made available in their car when turning.

2 - Bullshiters that think they can bullshit a bullshitter.

3 - People who say that they have but never actually have DONE EVERYTHING you ever have done or wanted to do before you have or ever will.

4 - People who suck up to while trying to *pull the wool over your eyes*.

5 - Large parties labeled as receptions, coming of age (pick your religion), showers (all kinds) thrown by people whos main expectation is for the receipt of large, expensive and plentiful gifts. (Might as well just call 'em fundraisers.)

6 - People that are in NON-FOR PROFIT businesses yet drive around in a brand spanking new $90k car.

7 - People who can't look you in the eye while speaking to you.

8 - People who will continue to lie to your face even after you have pointed out to them that you have caught them in a blatant lie.

9 - People who call a business and demand to know who they are speaking to before saying who they are and where they are from.

10 - soap scum.

Drivers who don't signal (good one Velv)
Drivers who signal ONE blink after their lane change
Drivers who drive 80 in a 60 and 80 in an 80

Windows

People I don't like that make more money than me.

Teenagers with attitude and lack of respect for others ...

Dumbbells only going up 5lbs each

That GOOD Healthy Food Costs MORE than Junk food.

people that say "tsé" slang in french for ya know .

Ya know also bugs me.

WHATEVER piss me off.

and also someone who speaks and repeat the same words.

ex:

Years ago I had a teacher, let name it
Dr. Ostiguy (U of Notre Dame) well the guy always say WHAT NOT and WHY NOT.

Another teacher in Law, the bastard was always saying "mmm'kay"
in 2hours he repeated mmmkay a total of 172 times!!!!!!

All my pet peeves revolve around people and traffic, so I am looking for a small island where it is a constant 80 degrees, with a limitted number of people.:D

1. telemarketers
2. people using cell phones while driving (I have a cell phone)
3. smokers
4. people who complain while standing in a long line

Top Bottom