Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Owning the cell phone company

blueta2

Since the law was passed that entitles customers to switch cell phone co's but still being able to keep their phone #'s, cell phone companies have been kissing butt!
Back in June (b4 this law came into effect), I wanted to update my phone to a newer model and get the discount I would get in 6 months when my contract expired. They told me I had to wait out my contract and if I was not satisfied I could switch carriers. I said fine, then sent a complaint email to their customer service telling them I've been a customer for 14 yrs and I needed to update my cell. They said sure, for $200 you can. Where if I waited until the end of my contract I would get a free cell if I signed for another 3 yrs. They could care less since they knew even if I changed carriers I would have to change the # I had for 14 yrs.
I decided that when the end of my contract came up, I would switch carriers and get a new #. Then of course the law came into effect and I knew I would BUST their asses!
Well they call me today to ask if I'm going to renew since my contract is up in less than a month. I laughed and said "Don't think so, your competition is fierce and you guys blew me off 6 months ago"
The guy didn't believe it, so I fowarded him all the emails from me and their replies.
He was like "what can I do to keep you as a customer" I said to him, give me the $60 a month plan for $25 a month and a new $400 blackberry. He sent me over to his supervisor and I told the supervisor, I can switch to another carrier and keep my #, so you don't own me anymore. He said "Done"
So I get a $400 free blackberry, unlimited incoming calls, unlimited txt, voice mail, 200 mins a month long distance, free net surfing, call display, call waiting, unlimited nights and w/ends (starting at 6 pm), system activation fee, 911 fee and 150 mins anytime during the day all included.........all for the low price of $25 plus tax....for 3 yrs. TAKE THAT SUCKAS!!!!

blueta2 said:
Since the law was passed that entitles customers to switch cell phone co's but still being able to keep their phone #'s, cell phone companies have been kissing butt!
Back in June (b4 this law came into effect), I wanted to update my phone to a newer model and get the discount I would get in 6 months when my contract expired. They told me I had to wait out my contract and if I was not satisfied I could switch carriers. I said fine, then sent a complaint email to their customer service telling them I've been a customer for 14 yrs and I needed to update my cell. They said sure, for $200 you can. Where if I waited until the end of my contract I would get a free cell if I signed for another 3 yrs. They could care less since they knew even if I changed carriers I would have to change the # I had for 14 yrs.
I decided that when the end of my contract came up, I would switch carriers and get a new #. Then of course the law came into effect and I knew I would BUST their asses!
Well they call me today to ask if I'm going to renew since my contract is up in less than a month. I laughed and said "Don't think so, your competition is fierce and you guys blew me off 6 months ago"
The guy didn't believe it, so I fowarded him all the emails from me and their replies.
He was like "what can I do to keep you as a customer" I said to him, give me the $60 a month plan for $25 a month and a new $400 blackberry. He sent me over to his supervisor and I told the supervisor, I can switch to another carrier and keep my #, so you don't own me anymore. He said "Done"
So I get a $400 free blackberry, unlimited incoming calls, unlimited txt, voice mail, 200 mins a month long distance, free net surfing, call display, call waiting, unlimited nights and w/ends (starting at 6 pm), system activation fee, 911 fee and 150 mins anytime during the day all included.........all for the low price of $25 plus tax....for 3 yrs. TAKE THAT SUCKAS!!!!

I didnt read any of that, But i wanted to tell you i love you , and still want to make passionate love to you :heart:

damn. I'm in the same situation, my phone was dropped in water, I'm less than 60 days away from a free upgrade, but I just replaced it through insurance instead because I figured they would not give me the upgrade yet.

This was today!!

kano said:
I didnt read any of that, But i wanted to tell you i love you , and still want to make passionate love to you :heart:

Damn, I took so long to type that too ;-)
Thanks for the love

:heart:

bw1 said:
Wait to you see your bill.....

No, it will be what they said. I got a confirmation #. It's a done deal!
If the bill is diff. I will change. They are the most reputable company in Canada. Bell Canada

Reactions: bw1
cindylou said:
damn. I'm in the same situation, my phone was dropped in water, I'm less than 60 days away from a free upgrade, but I just replaced it through insurance instead because I figured they would not give me the upgrade yet.

This was today!!

give me their damn #, I still have the fight in me. :)

blutaecsa.jpg

Top Bottom