Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

ok, text messages are starting to get annoying now

p0inko

god, is it just me, or is it totally annoying when people want to carry on an entire conversation using text messaging on your phone? god damn, just fucking call me, so i dont have to write a paragraph back in response to the little essay you sent to my phone. :chomp:

they are annoying...

i don't even have text messaging enabled but somehow I get a fuckin text spam message from emal address advertising ephedra and shit.......wtf? it makes my phone's alarm go off and shit as well

Some of my friends do that b/c they are cheap. It's like unlimited text msgs for $3-5 a month, so during the day they will text instead of call. Assholes.

anyone ever see that amd tv skit where they knock texting?

it's these 2 kids on campus and they are like wow lts see whos going tot he party tonight! so they start messaging then the announcer guy in the background, sounding all chipper and excited, starts dictating what they are doing to send the messages, and trying to make it all sound hip and whatnot. then it keeps going on and on like a 20 step process and the kids' faces start getting this disgusted look but the announder is still all happy happy joy about everything.

BeefyBull said:
Some of my friends do that b/c they are cheap. It's like unlimited text msgs for $3-5 a month, so during the day they will text instead of call. Assholes.

lol thats me

plus i dont have to talk

'just be like

meet me for lunch at 12 at the so so place

they reply ....ok cool see ya there

i hate talking on the phone

Top Bottom