Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Mike 79

Status
Not open for further replies.

notoriousQQ

In regards to you last post, quite frankly I have no idea what the hell you are talking about. All I've read up to this point from you are incessant incoherent ramblings on your part this morning and yesterday. What the fuck are you talking about and what prompted this obligatory bullshit on your part.

I didn't do a damn thing, but state that Weider's company has been deceptive about its "supplements" for decades, and that we truly need to watch out for law enforcement officers who come on EF and "troll" the boards. It seems that YOU, NOTORIOUS QQ, have a serious problem with people talking about the facts. That's why I am going to have to start concluding that you are PURPOSELY AND METHODICALLY undercutting my threads, and more importantly, my credibility, because you are a Federal law enforcement official who feels threatened by my "exposing" your fellow kind. So bring it on, Fed.

mike79 said:
I didn't do a damn thing, but state that Weider's company has been deceptive about its "supplements" for decades, and that we truly need to watch out for law enforcement officers who come on EF and "troll" the boards. It seems that YOU, NOTORIOUS QQ, have a serious problem with people talking about the facts. That's why I am going to have to start concluding that you are PURPOSELY AND METHODICALLY undercutting my threads, and more importantly, my credibility, because you are a Federal law enforcement official who feels threatened by my "exposing" your fellow kind. So bring it on, Fed.

I didn't read your initial post about Weider's company.

Would it make you feel better if I apologized for my misunderstanding?

Would it be a "tear-filled" apology? Well, then yes, I would accept. Now there is the matter of EF's favorite homo, distanced....

mike79 said:
Would it be a "tear-filled" apology? Well, then yes, I would accept. Now there is the matter of EF's favorite homo, distanced....

Well if you want an apology you can come suck it out of my dick. You sir are a fucking moron.

The shit you are talking about is common knowledge so don't act high and mighty like you are providing a great service. Nobody is arguing there are feds trolling around and that supplement company's have been fucking people over for years. What the fuck I don't understand is the way in which you are choosing to express this. Why would you accuse someone of asking how they cancel platinum of being a fed, and why would you accuse me of being a fed for wondering about your ramblings.

So, with that being said, fuck off dick snot.

I think Mike needs to lay off the prozac and estrogen therapy. these mood swings are getting out of hand.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom