Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Mike 79

Status
Not open for further replies.
WIZKID:

I have more intelligence and education than all of you NYC animals living in that "Zoo Without Cages", a.k.a. NYC. You are just another stupid, lowlife NYC loser who throws around the general term of NYC because he's too ashamed to say that his punk ass lives in some shithole borough like the Bronx or Harlem.

mike79 said:
WIZKID:

I have more intelligence and education than all of you NYC animals living in that "Zoo Without Cages", a.k.a. NYC. You are just another stupid, lowlife NYC loser who throws around the general term of NYC because he's too ashamed to say that his punk ass lives in some shithole borough like the Bronx or Harlem.

Why bother repeating yourself?
I saw you posted that in another thread. Posting it a second time will still not offend me, nice try though.

As a matter of fact, I go to an upper class private school in Manahatten and I do not live in Bronx or Harlem either. I must agree though, Harlem is a shithole, but the bronx isn't. How about you come to NY and see how it is before you run your mouth.

WIZKID:

I'm an avid Yankees fan, and we come to the BRONX about 10 times a year to watch Yankees Games. We take the Holland Tunnel, hit the FDR Drive and follow the River straight into the Bronx where we pay $8 dollars for having the ability to park in one of Yankee Stadium's poorly lit garages.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom