Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Little Girl Power...Little Girle Power:)

It never fails to amaze me how completely unsupportive some of the people on this site are towards others who are just trying to be the best at something that they enjoy. Only one person posted anything positive.....

I suspect if any of you guys with your narcissistic attitudes actually met her she'd laugh out loud at you for spending so much time worrying about getting big/cut etc especially as she would know its not particularly functional muscle that you have.

At least give the girl some credit for doing well in her lifting.....

hey that's from my neck of the woods! i'm Saskatchewan born and raised. i bought my car in moose jaw.

as a point of interest - al capone and his boys built underground tunnels in moose jaw and had an illegal gambling operation going on there.

Last edited:
Imnotdutch said:
It never fails to amaze me how completely unsupportive

Thats why I moved my post to the woman's board. I thought it was pretty impressive, but apparently not for the boys on the chat board.

i think its impressive (i remember it wasn't THAT long ago that i was struggling with benching 105!)

They probably dont like it because she can outlift all of them...... :)

AGENT SHAGWELL said:

Thats why I moved my post to the woman's board. I thought it was pretty impressive, but apparently not for the boys on the chat board.

She's impressive, but I wish her dad wasn't her caoch. I hope that, if in a few years, her inteersts change, he'll be willing to let her walk away.

Too many girls with Dad as their coach end up with a lousy coach and a not-too-great father.

Top Bottom