Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

I really enjoy the intellectual masturbation this board provides...

I just go over to the law board for a while, at least they provide witty intellectual masturbation. That, and everyone's always up late studying so there's more than just a Pintoca replying to threads made three hours ago.

This board needs something innovative. And I don't mean karma. This is a steroid site, we're supposed to be badass and shit. I mean, we can't even invade other boards! You know that was damned entertaining.

:cow:

samoth said:
I just go over to the law board for a while, at least they provide witty intellectual masturbation. That, and everyone's always up late studying so there's more than just a Pintoca replying to threads made three hours ago.

This board needs something innovative. And I don't mean karma. This is a steroid site, we're supposed to be badass and shit. I mean, we can't even invade other boards! You know that was damned entertaining.

It occasionally gets stimulating around here, I always search for your posts, in case you are trying to use divide by zero fallacies to make 2+2=5.

juicedmohawk said:
but it's really fucking depressing that wakeboarding and jetski season is over. WTF?

Anyone else into crocheting or knitting or something?

Has the water temperature at the lake already dropped that much?

mountain muscle said:
I like to head to NFL.com and laugh at Chiefs scores.

You should move to some place warm so you can Jet ski all year long.

What's Blue and Orange and runs all over KC?

samoth said:

wtf?

SoreArms said:
I' thinking of trimming my nose hairs when I get home, they feel pretty long.

I just grab and pull, it only hurts for a second.

Top Bottom